AUTOCOMPLETE game

I’m interested in the Article I hope you’re doing better than the rest of the week and I’m happy you’re going to have a great date with her

I start to _________

I start to feel asleep on the couch and watch a movie or something else for the rest of the day we are going to shower and get ready to go to the store to pick up some stuff for the house where you are ready for me to come in and talk to you and see you soon
(Shower again :joy:)

I’m tired of __________

1 Like

I’m tired of being a laptop screen. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I had to…

1 Like

I had to go to the doctor and they said that I should be getting some rest and feel better than you have to be

Be spontaneous and _______

Be spontaneous and adventurous and love you so much for your strength and conditioning coach and I will be able to do it again in the same way

Who can rock a ________

Who can rock a rhyme like this, only Mike can, only Mike can
(Looks familiar, I typed this before)

Mike can ________

2 Likes

Mike can come and watch tv.

Instructions unclear, …

Instructions unclear, I got the job at the hospital with you and the other half of the family

The other half _______

1 Like

The other half of my life was just a calm calm down and now I’m going to go to shower :shower: now…

When I’m angry _________

When I’m angry you are a piece of shit and I don’t want you
(Lol)

I don’t want _______

…Rob? Saw you typing?! Ok, it’s my turn then:

I don’t want you guys going back home now and I don’t want him driving me home and I don’t know what I want

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m sorry ____________

I’m sorry for the confusion but I don’t know if you have any idea what the plan is for the new house and the car

I’m confused about ________

1 Like

I’m confused about how you feel and how much you have been there and I know you’ll be happy and then we go back home

There are __________

There are any changes to my father and I will be in touch with her and her husband and her friends :heart:

There are lots of changes to ________

There are lots of changes to this app but it’s ok :ok_hand:t2: I was just checking in my email :e-mail:

My email ________

Do you have shower in every post or… ? :joy:

My email address is the same as my old phone number :iphone::e-mail::joy:

Google does ___

1 Like

Google does not work on my father and grandmother and I don’t want to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

I don’t want to ______

Heey @mish3lka :sunny::sunny::sunny: you ok? And baby soldier?

I don’t want to go back to work until I get back here and I’m going back home now soon…

Sometimes ___________

Sometimes I think it’s the best thing to do with the fact that I was not able to make the trip to a different place to stay for the rest of my life with you and your family

It’s best not to _________

Heeey you little sunshine :kissing_heart::sunny::blush::sun_with_face: How’s your day? :hugs::hugs::hugs::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower: We’re good :slight_smile: She’s learning to put things in boxes and holes now :relaxed: And yesterday she learned how to get down from bed :slight_smile: but I still can’t move away from her, any second she falls somewhere or hits her head :joy: and then she cries so heartbreaking it hurts inside :sob: Does it ever get easier for the parent or will I always suffer with her? :joy::joy:

It’s best not to worry about the kids but they will never let you down and they will not be able to help you with your money :euro::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face:

Money money money ___

1 Like