AUTOCOMPLETE game

Next week I’ll be back here at home and then I’ll probably get you guys to come over tomorrow morning to pick me up

The next thing I remember was _______

The next thing I remember was that you still have not tell me your dream from last night

You still haven’t ______

Yes, Pat’s right, I had it for years. It is either that or you have a sensitive tissue in your nose. Do you pick your nose sometimes? Or take nose sprays too often? Have allergies? It sometimes makes it worse…

The nightmares will go away after some time, just hang on! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You still haven’t found my blasted pieces of information about the Macbook pro with me.

Why do I…

Why do I always be there for you .

What is the meaning …

What is the meaning of my skin cancer. :joy:

Why…

Why do I wanna this app I have to play with this app for now and it has been great :+1:t2:

I definitely don’t _______

1 Like

I definitely don’t want to break out the soldering iron.

Today I ___,because…

Today I am not feeling well, because of my health is not good for me to come to your place and we can do it another time :blush:

My health is _______

My health is so good omg was a great time of day to go ahead with the day and then I leave tomorrow and I have a lot to worry too lol lol :joy:

It’s so weird _______

1 Like

It’s so weird to have you join me for a drink or two to get a few things done before the end of this week

Let’s drink ________

Let’s drink beer and beer now and I hope you feel like you’re better soon :partying_face:

Lol :laughing:

When I’m drunk _______

1 Like

When I’m drunk and your daughter is in the hospital with you about the details of the house where you are ready to move forward with the eventual of the house
(Why always this)

In the hospital ______

1 Like

In the hospital and the rest of my life is probably going back to normal again tomorrow and I’m not going to make any appointment with you… lol

Why is _________

1 Like

Why is this so a lot less stressful for you and your kids and I don’t want you in my heart… ohhh ok lol

Mike Shinoda told me _____

Mike Shinida told me to get you to feel as if you’re in some kind of sci-fi show. :joy:

What does it mean if…

1 Like

What does it mean if I don’t have any other ideas? … :joy:

Let’s go ____

Let’s go and check out the new place and see if we can get the money for the house and move it to the beach with you and your daughter :blush:
(Lol imagine dragging the new house to the beach :stuck_out_tongue:)

Let’s drag ______

1 Like

Lol :joy: that would be perfect :heart_eyes:

Let’s drag it down to a new place and get it done :white_check_mark: I have to leave for tomorrow night and then we can come back…

When I’m back _________

When I’m back in the car and I will have to check with you to see if you can help me out with this girl who is interested in meeting up with me

I am interested in _______