AUTOCOMPLETE game

Fighting to the death of my father and grandmother is still alive and kicking me off the schedule for the next few weeks and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Endless ____________

Endless hours of listening to the family have to suffer from this and I hope you feel like we will do something soon and then I’ll probably be able to make it

Changing direction _____

Changing direction of my father and grandmother is not working properly :frowning::unamused:

Impossible _____________

Impossible is a bit of an option but not for me and my friends

Empowerment is important _______

Empowerment is important for us to be together forever and ever always :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

Autocomplete fantasy ____________

Nice idea

Autocomplete fantasy mood day today and tomorrow again and I hope that the sun :sunny: is a great :+1:t2: hope

Believing in the _______

Believing in the past and present it is a very good day to stay in the shower :blush::wink::grin:

Stay in the shower ___________

1 Like

:joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Stay in the shower :shower: is the day sunshine and snow is the forecast for this weekend so it’s going upstairs

Lol

Upstairs is ______

Upstairs is a good morning and happy New year to you and your daughter :tada::balloon::birthday:

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Next year ___________

Next year we can do a lot more stuff and maybe it’s just a lot going on in the next few weeks

After the crisis _____

After the crisis of the year I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

This year ___________

This year is a bit too much for the kids but we can realize that they will have a calm and restful night

Recharging the battery _____

Recharging the battery of my father and grandmother is not a good thing for me to do with :cry::frowning::broken_heart:

Remove their battery __________

Remove their battery :battery: now and then I’ll probably get to the next one day soon

Next day ______

Next day or so I will be in the office in my house and I will send you the details of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Writing about my family __________

Writing about my family is going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is the day you get to go back home now soon

Soon enough ______

Soon enough my father and grandmother passed away and we will be very happy :blush::heart:

Not fast enough _____________

Wow :open_mouth: that’s been 2 mth … time to revive our game @samuel_the_leader
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not fast enough for me to go to work today again and again I will have to go to work soon and then I’ll probably get to go back to sleep now soon

Lol :joy:

It’s Saturday night so wth should I …

It’s Saturday night so wth should I do with the fact that he’s not going anywhere and I will have to get a room at the far end of the country for the rest of my life :grimacing:

Make him go away ____________

Make him go away from you and you have to see it all right now omg :exploding_head: is time for you to go

Sometimes we have to take a risk…