AUTOCOMPLETE game

Sometimes we have to take a risk and then we can get a better idea of what we can do for me :wink::grin::blush:

Do for me ____________

1 Like

Do for me a good day dear dear friend please let me know if you have any chance you can do it

And the last…

And the last thing I need help with my father and grandmother is us :heart::heartpulse::pray:

Don’t understand the autocomplete _________

Who does lol :joy:

Don’t understand the autocomplete is your way to deal with this one :point_up:t2: here now. Yes I’m gonna do this too

Together forever and never too far_____

Together forever and never too far from my father and grandmother and I will have been dealing with him and his mom since I never ending in the past :cry::broken_heart:

Never ending dealing ___________

Neverending dealing with my family and my parents now I’m going to go back to my life again and let them know how I feel

Going back to my life ______

:heart::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::heart::hugs::hugs:

Going back to my life and my father is not a phase of being a narcissist :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Not a phase ____________

Not a phases of a life but it’s still a bit better than the rest of the whole crap :poop:

Shelter and hugs and strength and love ______

Shelter and hugs and strength and love to all of this is a great opportunity for me to come by and take a bit of time to refresh my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Let’s go plug __________

1 Like

Let’s go plug :electric_plug: now soon and I hope you feel like sending warmth to me :blush:

Ok- let’s go _____

Ok- let’s go ahead and get the party started a bit :grin::wink::blush:

Get it started ___________

1 Like

Get it started now and I hope y’all enjoy the rest of the night

Alright _____

Alright my fingers are crossed for this week and I will always be happy :relieved:

Although ____

Although I am very tired but he just won’t stop making me do the work for him :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Accurate ___________

Accurate weather forecast for the next week and then I’ll be back around noon

Stop following __

Stop following me around and around the same time as my father and grandmother and I have to go get my phone back :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

How fitting

Get phone back ___________

Get phone back and plug your phone into your battery again soon please call him tomorrow and let him know that you are going to call the police

Not cheated I swear :v:t2:

Save the kid _____

Save the kid who is going to drink and drive to work in a few hours :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::grin::relaxed:

Drink driving ____________

Drink driving now slowly but it’s not understandable that it’s good to be a part of it

Let’s call ______

Let’s call it a night and we can go over to your place :relaxed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

Goodnight ___________