AUTOCOMPLETE game

Outlook good :wink: to go to sleep now and wake up at the end of the month

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hibernation ___________

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Hibernation for the rest of our life today again and again I will have to see you soon too so maybe I could dream about it again

Good goodnight ___

Good goodnight :kissing_heart::sleeping::zzz:

Yup my eyes start to burn now

Sweet dreams ____________

Sweet dreams and hugs and love :heart: sleep well my dear and god bless you

Let’s end the game for tonight and ____

Let’s end the game for tonight and tomorrow morning I will be very happy to see you :blush::kissing_heart::heart:

This morning ____________

1 Like

This morning I have no idea what exactly I wanna to do now lol :joy:

Sun is shining _____

Sun is shining and then head to get some more :blush::kissing_heart::heart:

Some more ___________

Some more important things are going on here in a few years and then we can realize how it is

It is likely _____

It is likely that my father and grandmother passed away this few weeks :sleepy:

If only ____________

If only I could get the tickets for the next time you get here and then we will go to the beach :beach_umbrella:

Beach would be ______

Beach would be a great help if you can get me there :grin:

Get me there __________

1 Like

Get me there now and I’ll be back home now soon

Wait until _______

Wait until my father and grandmother passed away and we can go to the beach for the holidays and all of this :raised_hands:

Let’s wait ____________

Let’s wait until we can realize our own life and we will have a good time together

We should go ______

We should go to the doctor today to get some more information about this and he said that my father and grandmother is not working properly :frowning:

Mental problems _____________

Mental problems are the only thing that I can imagine that is the most annoying feeling in life and that you don’t have to suffer

Dealing with ______

Dealing with my father and grandmother is still alive :pray::cry::sleepy:

Still alive _____________

Still alive but still not working on my own life and now I’m here to relax and enjoy the rest of my day

My own life _______

My own life is ruined by my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Ruined ___________

Ruined everything that we planned for a while now but we will make it together through the next time

Fighting ______