AUTOCOMPLETE game

I guess you could tell that my neck hurts and I’m sure as hell don’t want to go to her house and garden :expressionless::unamused:

(Yup my neck hurts)

Autocomplete knows ______________

Autocomplete knows what exactly is the best way to get you out there is no one to be happy to be with your family

No more sad thoughts _____

No more sad thoughts only your song :broken_heart::cry:

Your song __________

:joy::joy: yeah

Your song will always be something that I will have to do with you and then we will always be happy

Always be happy ___

Always be happy with your song and dance with me :heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

Lol dancing :man_dancing::dancer:

Dance with me ___________

Dance with me and I can feel the warmth and sunshine in my life and my heart :heart:

Music :notes: _____

Music :notes: to the store and get some beer and wine :grin::ok_hand::wink:

Plug.dj ________

1 Like

Plug dj to be able to swap the laundry :basket: is a bit too late for a dance :dancer: party :partying_face: here

Dance :dancer: party and beer _____

Dance :dancer: party and beer and wine and cheese party and play with me :grin::yum::blush:

Play with me ____________

:joy:

Play with me a while now soon and then I’ll probably get to see you soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Cya soon ________

Cya soon in the shower :kissing_heart::heart::blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shower ____________

:joy::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Shower :shower: was a great way to deal with this morning feeling like a good morning dear

Coffee and breakfast ______

Coffee and breakfast in bed and watch the game with me :blush::grin::heart_eyes:

Watching TV ____________

Watching TV :tv: is a great way to relax and stay in bed and go sleep well soon :sleeping:

Holiday feeling ____

Holiday feeling better and that you are doing well :blush::kissing_heart::heart:

Better ____________

Better now than I thought it would make a great time with you and me and I hope you feel like we will enjoy

Slowly feeling tired _____

Slowly feeling tired :sleeping::zzz:

Sick and tired _____________

Sick and tired today and I’m going to bed now soon and I hope you can relax now too

A calm night ____

A calm night and then head to bed :zzz::sleeping::kissing_heart:

Winding down _____________

Winding down and I will have definitely done :white_check_mark: the way we have to do this

:joy:

Outlook good :wink: ___