AUTOCOMPLETE game

Have a good day at home and support me in the right direction :kissing_heart::blush:

The right direction _____________

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The right direction is the best way to deal with this knowledge of a strong mind and strength to you

Standing up ___

Standing up for the next few weeks to get the coronavirus to infect him and his mom :pray::heart::wink::grin::blush:

Screenshot_2020-03-17-06-55-09-29

Infect _____________

Infect the others in a good way with a good flow of love :heart:

Solidarity _______

Solidarity with my father and grandmother is not going to work out for the rest of my life :sob:

Screw them ____________

Screw them both and I don’t think they have any idea how bad things are

Hopeful and calm __

Hopeful and calm is not working for my father and grandmother and I will have to go back to sleep for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Sleeping in _____________

1 Like

Sleeping in the morning sunshine and sunshine in my life is so nice and restful and sleep well my dear

Recharge ______

Recharge my body and soul and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Restraining order __________

1 Like

Restraining orders for the rest of the week and I hope you feel good about it

Slowing down _____

Slowing down the planet and then we can talk about this tomorrow :blush::grin:

Quarantine ____________

1 Like

Quarantine is ok for the time I have no idea how much it will take

No matter what ___

No matter what happens the same thing as usual and it’s not like they are going anywhere for the rest of the week.

Staying at home ___________

Staying at home now and I will always be there for tomorrow evening and I can help you out later

Help each other ______

Help each other out during this period of time and I look forward to meeting with you and your daughter :blush::grinning::grin:

(The autocomplete never stops trying…)

Lockdown ___________

1 Like

:joy::joy: I still believe that one day in the future the autocomplete will become true :stuck_out_tongue:

Lockdown for now and then we go ahead with the rest of our life and we have the strength to go back to the rest of our life

Strength and I _____

Strength and I have to be in the same room as usual :hugs::hugs::hugs:

As usual ____________

As usual the last time we talked about the day and we will always talk about it again

Talking _____

Talking about my family is going around the base of my neck and support me :pray::heart::innocent:

Base of my neck ____________

Base of my neck is that it’s not easy but it’s a good way round the way to deal with this

I guess you _____