AUTOCOMPLETE game

Take care please send me help and support :pray: :heart:

Please ___________

Mentally on their way …

Support you and help you with your family for the rest of our life and your strength in this

Uuups :joy:

Please take care of yourself Sam is the time to be calm

Awareness ____

Awareness is not enough for me if people don’t want to go ahead and help and support me :pray::heart:

Not enough ___________

Not enough to make a break for a while already but I hope you can realize that everything is going to be sooo you

Have a good ____

Have a good day at work :kissing_heart::heart::kiss:

See you later ___________

1 Like

That is literally “later“ … :joy:

See you later tonight or so you could do a coffee and relax and enjoy yourself some time

Reviving our ( :stuck_out_tongue::joy:) thread …

Reviving our thread and support me in the morning if you want to go to her house for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

Tomorrow ___________

Tomorrow morning and I’ll probably go to her appointment with you and then we can relax

Let’s relax…

Let’s relax before starting the process of moving to help and grandmother is not working properly :grimacing:

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Moving to help ____________

Moving to help him out and relax and stay calm down now

Sunday and blue sky …

Sunday and blue sky is very thick with lots of dust combined with my father and grandmother passed away with the virus and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray::heart:

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Bioweapon ____________

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Bioweapon is a way round up for the rest of the day and I hope y’all have some time to relax

In the morning…

In the morning to make sure that my father and grandmother passed away like a plan to put me to sleep :sleepy:

Autocomplete plan ______________

Autocomplete plan to come here for dinner :shallow_pan_of_food: is the morning sunshine I wanna see

Positive thoughts…

Positive thoughts is not working properly and the family are doing this for a long time but still not received my refund for the money to pay for their own good :frowning:

For their own good __________

For their own good day I hope you can realize how everything is going to happen

Going to happen ______

Going to happen with my father and grandmother is still alive and kicking my life to the curb :joy:

Kicked to the curb __________

Kicked in the curb and I will have to go back to the grocery shop now to pick it up

Picking up ____

Picking up the virus is going around the house for my father and grandmother and I will get it from him and his mom :pray::heart:

Getting it ___________

Getting ready to go home and shower now

Have a good day ____