AUTOCOMPLETE game

Good morning :sun_with_face: Patrizia and I will be very thankful for the time you get here and there :blush::wink::grin:

Here and there _____________

1 Like

Here and there is a lot to do today and I will always be here to help you with your family and hugs and kisses to you dear

Yes I’m sooo ____

Yes I’m sooo tired of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

So tired ___________

So tired of this and I’m still waiting for the new year to come to get the stuff done :white_check_mark:

Yes I’m going to ___

Yes I’m going to die in my grandmother’s house and garden for the rest of my life with my father and grandmother and I don’t know if I can do anything :persevere::sob:

Helpless _____________

Helpless feeling like this is what happened to you and me and I wanna try to be calm and restful and I feel deeply deeply about it

Power against the ____

Power against the family for the rest of my life :heart::pray:

Rebellion _____________

1 Like

Rebellion against the family is a great way to deal with this issue of course

The power of _____

The power of love and peace is a good thing for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Love and peace _____________

1 Like

:hugs::yellow_heart:

Love and peace forever :infinity: hope you have a good day today and tomorrow I will be there in about an hour and then we can leave

And the best _____

And the best of my side of my life with you and your daughter is in there :pray::heart::blush:

In there _____________

1 Like

In there are the best friends you have ever had and I hope you feel like we will always make it

A great team _____

A great team and a half a decade of my life with you and your daughter is :100::heart::heartpulse:

Half a decade ___________

The autocomplete is nice today :blush:

Half a decade of life with the other people and then you leave them to be together with a good family

A good day _____

A good day for me to go back to work :grin:

Lol

Back to work _____________

Back at work today again and again I will have to do it :man_technologist: morning I wanna try to be calm and calm down now

Serenity and strength ____

Serenity and strength is not enough for me to go to her house and garden for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Condemned _______________

Condemned to be a part of it but it was really not good for your life and I hope that you’re feeling better today

Defending _____

Defending myself from my father and grandmother is not working properly :frowning::cry::sob:

Defenseless __________

Defenseless against him and the rest of the family that you have to do it is not very good for you and your life

Take care please ____