AUTOCOMPLETE game

Sunshine is not working properly :frowning:

Only gloomy skies ___________

Only gloomy skies here today but it’s not really bad weather for a week now lol :joy:

After the gloom ______

After the gloom the house is a bit more energy and enthusiasm for the holidays so we can talk about this later :blush::pray::heart:

Talk to you later ____________

Talk to you later dear bye

Cya _____

Cya in the shower :kissing_heart::heart::wink:

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Shower ____________

Shower now soon too lol I wanna try to be calm and restful and sleep :sleeping: is the way to get it done :white_check_mark:

Get it________

Get it from the mainland so they don’t get notifications from the family :joy:

The mainland _____________

The mainland China :cn: is a strong :muscle:t2: is a matter of fact that the government is not working

Not working ______

Not working probably guessed that is why the communists funded the rest of the world hypnotised with Chinese money.

(Looks like the autocomplete remembered what was typed a long time ago :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:)

Hypnotised ____________

Lol yep :joy: as always :sweat_smile:

Hypnotized is your day sunshine and I love you too hope you’re feeling well and I hope you have a good day

Good day_______

Good day for the next two weeks and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Next two weeks ___________

Next two weeks I’ll be sooo to me too lol :joy:

Need to go ______

Cya :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Need to go and get a gift for your daughter on her birthday :grin::blush::+1::birthday::tada:

Soon ____________

Soon it’s a good time for you too and I will have a good time with you tomorrow and then we can leave later tonight

See my present for you ___

See my present for you :kissing_heart::wink::heart_eyes:

:hugs:

Present _________

:hugs:

Present :gift_heart: is the best way to get you to smile :blush:

Morning ____

Morning star from the planet Venus in the sky is very thick and hot :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thick and hot _________

Thick and hot :hot_face: is the sun and the sunshine in the morning

There’s a lot ____

There’s a lot of things on my mind tends to wander around my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Overthinking ______________

Overthinking everything will always make me wanna go to sleep last weekend lol :joy:

Good morning :sunny:_____