AUTOCOMPLETE game

Grabbing some food for thought it was funny that you have any snow in the shower now :joy::joy::joy:

Snow shower __________

Snow shower now and I will have a coffee or something for dinner

Wsrm me up_____

Warm me up some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::zzz::kissing_heart:

So exhausting ___________

So exhausting and then we will have to go to shower now and then we go home :house_with_garden: night is it too

Time to relax _____

Time to relax and enjoy yourself and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Enjoy yourself __________

Enjoy yourself today and then you can realize how good your life is

Good morning ____

Good morning Pat and grandmother passed away :cry:

(Lol I wish, unfortunately she is still alive and kicking)

Alive and kicking ___________

Alive and kicking back at the same way you were with me about the rest that is a great way round

Yes I know ____

Yes I know that Talinda doesn’t care about the children and grandchildren and they said they would rather have the money to pay for a new place to live :wink:

(I don’t think she has grandchildren yet but yup, she lives in a new place with her new husband now…)

The autocomplete remembers _____________

The autocomplete rememberers has always happened when you guys had the best way of sending hugs to y’all too lol :joy:

Yes I’m sooo ______

Yes I’m sooo late for work on Monday

Cya ____________

Cya soon and then I’ll probably get you back in the time you can relax now and then we will be here for a while :grin:

Sunday ______

Sunday might not be very happy if they visit my house and I will be very grateful if you could please send me help :pray::heart:

Don’t let him __________

Don’t let him touch you again and you will never be alone in this case again and I will always be there for you to help you with your family

I hope you’re _______

I hope you’re feeling better and that you are not going to shower now and then head to the store for a few things :blush:

Groceries ___________

Groceries and then laundry :basket: is the right day for me to come here and now I’m sooo happy that I have you here

Don’t forget _______

Don’t forget to call me to discuss the details of the essay :blush:

The essay _____________

The essay is about a bit of time for me too omg :flushed: morning is the best time of the day

We will have _______

We will have to do the essay and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Brainstorming _____________

Brainstorming for a while now and I hope we have a good time to relax and enjoy the sunshine

Sunshine ________