AUTOCOMPLETE game

I am the only one who has been thinking of you all day long and hard about the same time as well :sweat_smile::wink:

Same for you ______________

Same for you too lol that’s what exactly I wanna try to be calm night my sweet dear friend please take care of your heart :heart:

However - before we reach post 10.000 we______

However - before we reach post 10.000 we must get together for lunch or dinner or something like that for the next few years :joy::wink::grin:

(As usual, the autocomplete)

Next few years ___________

:tada::tada::tada: yaaaay - exactly like this!!! Great game :heart_eyes:

Next few years I’ll be sooo much more happy than the day I have a headache :face_with_head_bandage: now I’m going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is my birthday :gift: when I meet you

Your birthday is _______

Your birthday is coming up soon and that is why I am asking for a bit of time away from the family for the rest of the year just began to feel better about this one :pray::heart::blush:

Away from the family __________

1 Like

Away from the family with you and then we will have a good or probably the best case for sure and we will have a good day everybody is here and we can relax together

Everybody comes to celebrate you__

Everybody comes to celebrate you have any questions please feel free to contact me if you have any :blush::grinning::heart:

Any questions ____________

Any question about the day is that I can bring the first one order for the first drink :tropical_drink: is that good?

Where will the celebration _____

Where will the celebration of life with me to come to think of it I don’t know what to say or do to make sure that the rest of my life will be very happy :blush::grinning::grinning:

Very happy life ____________

Very happy life is about this: time and time for you strength and love :heart: is the best way to deal with this one :point_up:t2:

Open up your heart ______

Open up your heart and soul and body works best for you and your life is so fast again :hugs::heart::cry:

Life is so fast _________

Life’s so fast again and again we are just relaxed and celebrate everything we have to go to see the new year and we have a great time together

Time is a valuable thing ___

Time is a valuable thing is that you have to go through all of this and it will not be a good idea to go back there with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Back there ___________

Back there is no way to get back into this situation but it’s still a good idea to do something about this experience with a lot of new people and then we will always know exactly what we need and want

What we want _____

What we want to do with my father and grandmother is still in my eyes :sob::cry:

My eyes _________

My eyes are so much of the same way to go through this button sending them out of my way back to the place I don’t have to see them

The key is to go to ____

The key is to go to Munich and support me in the morning and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Always Munich

Munich ___________

Munich is the right one :point_up:t2: is a great celebration for the weekend so you can maybe take it

It turns back until you finally ____\

It turns back until you finally get to see me and I can play words while you are here for me :kissing_heart::blush::grin:

Playing words ___________

:joy::joy::joy:

Playing words with my dear friend and I always know that I can not win

Grabbing some food____