AUTOCOMPLETE game

Always being able to make sure that we can get together for a drink or two :grin::wink::blush:

Cheers :beers: ___________

1 Like

Cheers :beers: enjoy and I have a great time with you today again and again I will have to be grateful

For now it’s _________

For now it’s just me and you for the rest of the night goes well for the most part :wink::ok_hand::blush:

Ok _____________

Ok :ok_hand:t2: I wanna try to not think about the snow :snowman: this morning is the sunshine back again

Trying to not think __________

Trying not to think about my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Overthinking ____________

Overthinking everything is going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is the way you can make me feel better and I feel better about you and then I’ll probably get to work it out and everything will work out for you

Working it out ______________

Working it out with my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me please send me help :cry::hugs::pray:

Send help ___________

Send help with all my power I’ll send you the strength to get it done :white_check_mark: I have a lot of strength to give to you

The lord __________

The Lord is my father :pray::innocent::raised_hands:

Father in heaven _____________

1 Like

Father in heaven is god and bless you dear god please take care of your son today and for the rest of our life

No need to ________

No need to bring anything with me to be with the Lord :pray::innocent::raised_hands:

Leave everything behind __________

1 Like

Leave everything behind and feel the perfect way to be calm and restful and relax and stay calm and everything will become as you can imagine

Imagine the better ________

Imagine the better days ahead of me in the future I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Better days ____________

Better days to come and we’ll be at a better place soon too so fast :dash:

You and me in a better _______

You and me in a better place now and then be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Now ____________

Now it’s time to get to the beach and relax a while before the final stretch is going to take part in the next year…

However it goes ________

However it goes to my grandmother’s house and garden for the holidays but I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Other plans ____________

Other plans are good for you too but you have to go to any other appointment for today or so

Trying to help you _____

Trying to help you out with the family for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Christmas ____________

Christmas Day is a great way to get together for the day and then you don’t have to go back to the rest of the family

Another plan ________