AUTOCOMPLETE game

Another plan to shower now so your sister is coming over to watch your daughter :grin:

(I know you say she doesn’t)

Babysitting ______________

Babysitting my dear friend for a while and then we will go to get a biiiig hug and hugs

Holiday season______

Holiday season last time was terrible with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

This time ___________

This time is the last time I have to go to work today and I would tell you that everything is good and you don’t have to go to see the family

Please be aware ________

Please be aware that I am very tired and I will :zzz:

Fatigued ______________

Fatigued and tired today again and again I will have to go to work today but I’ll probably get to see you soon

Looking forward to _______

Looking forward to ending it all with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

End it all ____________

End it all over again soon and I will always make sure that you’re not alone

Not alone_____

Not alone until the hostage situation when I get stuck with my grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hostage situation ___________

Hostage situation is not going to happen again soon and then you will not let him touch you again

Looks for the way ________

Looks for the way I acted like he is going to be very angry :angry:

Very angry ____________

Very angry birds and the effects are just gone if you are not there

You are away and ________

You are away and avoid him and his mom and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Avoid them ___________

Avoid them all and come over to my house and garden for a while now and I don’t think you have to worry here

Feeling free and no worries ______

Feeling free and no worries for the rest of the holidays :+1::blush::grin:

Tired of this ___________

1 Like

Tired of this again and again today I just started to feel better and now I’m going to go to a good place and then I’ll be free

Free to be ________

Free to be enslaved by my father and grandmother is not going to work for me to come over to :frowning::cry:

Not able to come ___________

Not able to come home now and I will always be there for you

It’s definitely worth ______

It’s definitely worth the money to pay for the trip to go to Munich and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The autocomplete is ____________

The autocomplete is the best way to get the things to happen soon and I will do everything for you to do it

Feel the excitement and freedom _______