AUTOCOMPLETE game

Going to wake her up and try to get her to take a shower and get ready for school and study now so your daughter is in the shower :wink:

In the shower _____________

In the shower :shower: is the best for grocery shopping and the laundry room is clean :soap:

What? :joy:

Completely chaos ________

Completely chaos :dizzy_face::flushed::grimacing:

Screenshot_2019-11-26-06-05-19-96

No suggestion _____________

Lol :joy:

No suggestion for this game but I would wish that the game would have been better

Better games _________

Better games my side I am sick and tired :tired_face::persevere:

Sick and tired ___________

Sick and tired of it and now I’m going back to bed :sleeping_bed: I wanna try to make it happen

Make it happen _________

Make it happen again and again for the opportunity and I look forward to seeing everyone on my team :blush:

My team ____________

My team will always be sooo active in the morning sunshine :sunny: was a great night out yesterday and I love :heart: y’all

Love :heart: y’all _________

Love :heart: y’all too and it’d stay tho so I’m yours

I am confused ______

I am confused about what you mean by the way I wanna try this

By the way ______

By the way you can make it to the music

I want to _______

I want to hear your voice again soon and I hope you feel like sending hugs :hugs:

Sending hugs ________

Sending hugs and kisses to you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Hugs and kisses ___________

Hugs and kisses to you dear friend please let us help each other out and then we will always be happy :relieved:

Always be happy ________

Always be happy with the service I have to go to work and support you in whatever :kissing_heart::heart:

Whatever ____________

1 Like

Whatever it takes for me to get it done :white_check_mark: I wanna try to get it

You’re so special ________

You’re so special to me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Grateful ___________

Grateful for you and I will always make sure that everything will always happen and you have to leave there for yourself to be happy and happy :blush:

Stepping up _________

Stepping up to the challenge of my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Challenging family __________

Challenging family and good friends with you and you can always be a good person and we will always be there for you

Always being able _________