AUTOCOMPLETE game

Always remember that freedom is not free and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Freedom from the family ___________

Freedom from the family is so incredible great to work for a while and I will always be of help

It’s important _______\

It’s important to get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :night_with_stars::blush:

Sleep ____________

Sleep :zzz: is my life and my heart is so strong and I feel completely calm when I’m driving

:crazy_face::upside_down_face:

Driving to the _______\

Driving to the house and support you in whatever capacity to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Whatever capacity ____________

Whatever capacity you have to do it with passion and strength and your help is very important for me

Important for me _________

Important for me to come over to your place to stay for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Necessary ____________

Necessary for the rest of our life together and we will always be happy :relieved:

Outlook good _______

1 Like

Outlook good morning and evening and will go back home to get the kids

I don’t ____

I don’t think so it’s just the way I wanna try to be calm

Try to be calm _________

Try to be calm and quiet for a bit of time :wink:

Calm and quiet ______________

Calm and quiet :shushing_face: is the morning time for you and me and I can spend some time together with you guys today and I hope you feel like sending hugs

:blush:

Sending you hugs and _______

Sending you hugs and kisses to you and your daughter :kissing_heart::heart:

Love __________

Love :heart: you too much to say thank you sweetheart for your help and enjoy yourself today

Enjoy yourself __________

Enjoy yourself in the shower now :wink:

Now ____________

Now it’s time to get back into my bed and sleep :zzz:

If only :joy:

Looking forward for the _____

Looking forward for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Holidays ___________

Holidays and hugs and love to y’all forever :infinity: is the way you can spend your time with me today again and again I hope you can realize that everything

Realize everything you ________

Realise everything you need for your daughter :kissing_heart::heart:

Everything she needs _____________

Everything she needs is to be calm down now and then I’ll probably get her to shower :shower: now

:joy::sweat_smile:

Going to wake her up and _________

…brb