AUTOCOMPLETE game

Still like this game but it’s not ok to play it again soon as I try to find a good way for the new one to get it done

A new way ________

A new way of getting further away from my father and grandmother is in the works and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Further away ___________

Further way to get away from them all the way to you and help you with your life and then you leave your family and stay strong :muscle:t2:

Leave your family _______

Leave your family and friends and everything else is not going to be an easy fix for me :unamused:

Not an easy fix ____________

Not easy fix but it’s a kinda typical game for the first time and it is kinda hard but it’s ok to be free again

Free again________

Free again forever and ever since the hospital with my mom and dad dreading the rest of my life with my father and grandmother is not working for me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Dreading them ____________

Dreading them to go now and I will do it again soon as I can leave them alone with them all over again thank youuuu to go ahead with the rest

Leave all over ________

Leave all over the place and time and I will make sure that I have not received any information and response from my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Ignore them _____________

Ignore them all over again and I see that it isn’t easy you’re going to have to leave now

It isn’t easy but______

It isn’t easy but necessary for me to come in and talk about what we need to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Necessary ____________

Necessary for you and good and calm down there you are a great person and I will always be there for you to help you and I know that everything is going to be done to help you with your life

The right moment to ________

The right moment to talk about this when you have a chance please send me help and support :pray: :heart:

Please ____________

Please check out your schedule for next week and let me know if you have time to schedule an appointment with me

Concrete ________

Concrete plans for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Definitely _____________

Definitely a great :+1:t2: idea to make it work out for you and you can relax and enjoy yourself with me and then we will always be happy

Always be happy ________

Always be happy to see you and your daughter :heart::blush::grin:

Hugs and kisses ______________

Hugs and kisses to you dear friend and I hope you can realize that everything will be fine and you are always welcome

Welcome _______

Maybe it could have helped her! :grin:

Welcome to join me if you could please send me help with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Join me __________

Join the free day with me and I understand that you have a lot going on and I will always be there for you

Always remember ________