AUTOCOMPLETE game

Not interested in meeting with him today or tomorrow morning and I can help you out with the family tomorrow night and then we can spend some time together with y’all tonight or so

Spending time together ________

Spending time together with my father and grandmother is not going to be able to make me feel better about this :cry:

Make me feel better ____________

Make me feel better now soon as though you’re not here I will hug you and help you with your family

Accepting the pain as________

Accepting the pain as usual but I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

As usual ___________

As usual I will do everything for you and then you can leave the house to go to the beach :beach_umbrella: is the place for me to come over to you

Jump out of the family ______

Jump out of the family for the rest of our lives and works for the rest of our lives :heart:

Rest of our lives _____________

Rest of our lives together with the new house and garden and we will have a good time together for the rest of our life together and we will always remember that everything was perfect

Everything is perfect and ________

Everything is perfect and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Perfect ____________

Perfect :ok_hand:t2: is your decision to come to the beach :beach_umbrella:

Looking at the wide ocean :ocean: and _____________

Looking at the wide ocean :ocean: and your daughter is in touch with you and your family and friends are coming to visit me in the shower :grin:

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wash away ____________

:joy::joy: be aware when you shower next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Wash your laundry :basket: is a good time to relax now dear friend please take care of yourself Sam

Carefully ______

Carefully support and encourage him and her to allow me to get some rest and feel better :pray::heart:

Him and her __________

Him and her dad is going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is that the way that he treats him like a kid or something like that?

Something like that _______

Something like that is why my life is so messed up and try to trust me I know :sob:

Messed up ____________

Messed up the day before yesterday and I slept for a while but I’m still sleeping :sleeping: is the night you go out for dinner tonight?

Collecting dust _________

Discord not showing forum links properly anymore, so I’ll write here:

Is this why my grandmother is still alive? Before I helped get rid of the trees in her garden, she used to have a pomegranate tree in the garden.

Collecting dust in the wind outside of my grandmother’s house and garden and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Blow away ___________

1 Like

No idea- but I guess it’s like with all this herbal stuff- you need it continuesly and in high doses to have such an effect- and honestly my opinion: if there would be something that could stop the aging process properly - everybody would use it …

Blow away the last thought of it and we start :flight_departure: something new again

Start something new______

Start something new and improved a lot of words to describe :grin::joy::wink:

Indescribable _______________

Indescribable feeling to have you in my life and you will always be my dear friend please let us just know that we are all that we have and need

The need to _______

The need to be free from my father and grandmother is still like this :sob:

Still like this _____________