AUTOCOMPLETE game

Make it work again soon as though you’re busy with your schedule and I will help you with your schedule for next weekend

Next weekend _______\

Next weekend is going to be very hard for me to get some sleep and just woke up from a nap :sweat_smile:

No nap _____________

No nap for me today again and again I will always remember the night before you were able to go to pick up the laundry :basket: is the night you get to see the snow :snowman: tomorrow?

I will always remember _________

I will always remember the data that was lost forever and ever :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Lost forever ___________

Lost forever but never erased from your memory and I will :hugs: you when you become sad

Hugged deeply _______

Hugged deeply and passionately and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Passionately ____________

Passionately I wanna try this and I hope :crossed_fingers:t2: is the time right for you?

The right moment _________

The right moment to write about the family is now and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Writing a book __________

Writing a book :open_book: about this is a great idea to write it down

Let it out _______

Let it out of my system and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Out of my system ___________

Out of my system now and I will be more positive and happy with the rest of my life

More positive _______

More positive note I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Note ____________

Note that I am always a good friend and I will always be there for you to help you and I hope you feel better soon

Always been _________

Always been a fantasy of mine who is looking for your help and support :pray: :heart: :wink:

Fantasy ___________

Fantasy is a great place for us to stay with everything you can do and say

Doing everything we like______

Doing everything we like to do with the family is not a good day for me :frowning:

Don’t like them ____________

Don’t like them to bother me again today and then I’ll probably get them to the doctor tomorrow afternoon so if they can go get to you and me to pick y’all and I go get to go home

Home sweet home _______

Home sweet home with my father and grandmother is not working properly and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Toxic homes __________

Toxic home :house_with_garden: was the way that I was really sorry for you dear friend and please don’t feel bad for it and I will always be there for you to help you with your family

No longer your home and ______

No longer your home and support :pray: :heart:

Home and support ____________