AUTOCOMPLETE game

:joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Bathroom :toilet: the rest of our life together

:joy::joy::joy: at least it was the beginning of almost everything :see_no_evil::joy:

A good digestion ________

A good digestion system and I need to pee now :monkey:

Need to pee _________

Go ahead :joy:…

Need to pee to be able to make it work out :weight_lifting_woman: was the best way to relax

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Best way to relax_______

Best way to relax those muscles is to let it all out :fire::muscle:

Let it all out _________

Let it all out there for now and then we will see how much it is and how we can speed it down to a calm and relaxed atmosphere

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I’m literally dying :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

A calm and relaxed atmosphere _______

A calm and relaxed atmosphere is not going anywhere and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Let’s take a break now ____________

Let’s take a break now and we go back to sleep again soon

Back to bed ________

Back to bed soon and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Exhausting __________

Exhausting day today but it’s ok as long as you know that you’re going upstairs and I hope you feel like you’re in a great way exhausted :zzz:

Giving myself the _________

Giving myself the rest of the day off for a bit and then head to bed :zzz::kissing_heart::heart:

Day off _________

Day off now soon and then I’ll meet you at the 3w to be able to make it work

:joy::joy: the 3w … lmao

At the 3w we will _________

At the 3w we will have a good digestion system and the kids will be very happy :blush::grinning::grin:

(Lol makes no sense :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:)

Happy kids__________

1 Like

Happy kids day today again and again I will love :heart: this is my life and I love :heart: this

Love :heart: my life ______

Love :heart: my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Heart beating __________

Heart beating :heartbeat: is it a great feeling to have a good day dear friend and I love the idea of meeting you at around noon :clock12:

Meeting you at ______\

Meeting you at your house and garden and the kids will be there at the same time as the music video :rofl::joy::grin:

Music video __________

Music video is good but for now it’s a great app for the kids to play with and enjoy it

The kids enjoy it ________

The kids enjoy it as much as usual and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

As usual _________

As usual I wanna try this app and I love the idea of the app glitches and it takes forever to load and then I will always be there to try to get it to the service again

:crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

Get it to the service ________

Get it to the service repair job for the laptop and I hope to hear from the other side are going to be able to make it work out for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Make it work again ____________