AUTOCOMPLETE game

Power of attorney general for his bank account is a good idea for the family to do and you know that you can do it I’m sooo happy you will get it soon

Get it soon ________

Get it soon as I will be out of town this winter and spring break and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

This winter _________

This winter break is going to be a great idea for us to stay home and relax and enjoy the rest of the year with you and me too

Relaxing time to _______

Relaxing time to load up the car now and then head over to the beach for a few days and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Load up luggage in the car ____________

Load up luggage in the car :oncoming_automobile: is the best idea for the day and I can realize that you’re going to go ahead and get it done :white_check_mark:

Safe travels ________

Safe travels to you and your daughter and she will be very happy to see the beach for a bit and then we can go to a helicopter ride to the airport :grin:

Holiday __________

Holidays for the rest of the year now lol I love the idea of us three together and we will have a coffee at the beach :beach_umbrella: in the morning sunshine and sunshine sunshine :sunny:

Sunshine :sunny: ______

Sunshine​:sunny: and rain and wind and snow on the beach is a little bit extreme :grimacing::flushed::scream:

Extreme weather ___________

Extreme weather forecast today is a bit too late for me to go home :house_with_garden:

Too late ______

Too late to go back to work on Monday so much for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Lol)

Not too late __________

1 Like

Not too late but for now I’ll check the schedule for our holiday break soon and the destination will be a great :+1:t2:

Destination ______

Destination wedding in June or so and I’ll be there for sure :blush::grin::+1:

(Who said wedding, autocomplete)

Wedding __________

:joy:

Wedding :tophat: is the day you can spend the rest of your weekend with your planning and enjoy yourself

Enjoy yourself _______

Enjoy yourself with your family and friends to see the place and time of the day and then I will send you the details of the day :grin::blush:

(Is the day referring to the wedding day? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

The day __________

The day you get married and you will be sooo happy :blush: is the day you have the chance to make it happen and enjoy your life with your friends and your hugs :hugs: is the best way to make it happen

Make it happen _______

Make it happen for a reason and that is why we are free from the family for the rest of our lives and works for me to get to know what to do with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

A reason ___________

A reason to have to be strong :muscle:t2: is the time we can spend together and enjoy ourselves with the rest and enjoy :blush: the day we get our own sunshine :sunny:

Our own sunshine :sunny: ________

( how nice this sounds :blush:…)

Our own sunshine :sun_with_face: in the shower now so your only doing this for me to come over to my place to say that you are going to shower now

(Lol :joy::joy::joy:)

Sunshower _____________

Hahaha :joy:

Sunshower :sun_behind_rain_cloud: is the way that we will do it again tomorrow night and then we can leave early tomorrow morning and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep again soon

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: today ________

Going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: today and tomorrow night in the shower and bathroom :grimacing::flushed::scream:

Bathroom ___________