AUTOCOMPLETE game

Home and support for you and strength to help you with your life and then we go to the beach again and again we can relax together

Looking forward ______

Looking forward to ending it all and grandmother is not going anywhere with me and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Ending it all __________

Post 2222 … magic?!

Ending it all right now and then I’ll move to the beach and we’ll get to have a great place for us to stay for the rest of our life together and we will always be happy and good

:hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

A great place ______

A great place to work with you and your family and friends and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Work with you ____________

Work with you guys today again tomorrow morning dear friend please take care of yourself and enjoy yourself and don’t worry about it I will be there tomorrow and then we can leave early

Leaving early ______

Leaving early tomorrow morning and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Busy ___________

Busy as heck and no time to take a break from it all day long I’m sooo happy for now with your help

With you ______

With you on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

(Lol)

Everyday ___________

1 Like

Lol :joy: :hugs:

Everyday is better with you by my side

Have a good day and ________

Have a good day and cya :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cya ____________

1 Like

Cya Later :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:_______\

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: is the best man in the world to me and I love you so much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have a bag full of _____

1 Like

Heeey dear @mish3lka :hugs::hugs::tada::kissing_heart::heart: How is lil big baby soldier? How nice you show up!!! How’s it going?

I have a bag full of beer :beer: and I will have a beer with you guys tonight

Cheers________

Cheers to the beach and support :tada::sunglasses::tada:

Beach support ____________

Beach support for us today and we can spend the day together at the beach :beach_umbrella:

If only we _______

If only we can stay at home today and tomorrow and Friday and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Stay at home ____________

Stay at home and relax with me and enjoy yourself with a good meal and then we have dinner at home

Relaxing at home ____

Relaxing at home today and tomorrow and Friday will be a good time to come over to my place and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Come over __________

Come over here and wait for me to come

Wait for me _______

Wait for me ok :hugs::kissing_heart:

Ok _________

1 Like