AUTOCOMPLETE game

My sanity is more important than anything else

FULL STOP

Caring for myself _and __________

Caring for myself and my sanity is non-negotiable and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Non-negotiable _______________

Non-negotiable is the best way to fight for your life and freedom my dear friend and if you tell me what I can do for you to help you with your family I will help you

Helping you with everything _______

Helping you with everything in your power to make me feel better in this horrible world :sob:

Horrible world _________

Horrible world of our own and we can go together with a good feel to be able to make it work and together we are strong

Dragging down the demons together and ___________

Dragging down the demons together and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Guardian angel :innocent: ____________

Guardian angel :angel: is guiding us from above and beyond what we can imagine we are not able to understand what we are supposed to do with our life together we can do it

We can do it :muscle:t2:___________

We can do it :muscle: when we are ready to start my own business :grin:

My own business __________

My own business is going to be a good idea :bulb: is the way to get it to the next level hard work :sweat: now is the time to start :flight_departure: this

Time to start this ________

Time to start this show and tell me what you think about to happen with the rest of my life with you and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

What do you think will happen _________

What do you think will happen if I don’t get to follow him again tomorrow and I will have to leave a check for him to get in the car and I’ll probably be there at around seven or so

Honestly I’ve no idea, but the way is the goal and ________

Honestly I’ve no idea, but the way is the goal and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The goal __________

The goal is to be sooo happy :smiley: is the one that is the most important thing to do with this life

Happiness _________

Happiness in your arms and kiss you and your daughter :kissing_heart::heart::two_hearts:

(The autocomplete makes me blush :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:)

Warm embrace ____________

1 Like

No need to blush - we are italian and we hug and kiss all the time :joy:

Warm embrace and strength and sunshine and hugs :hugs: is the way to get power for the rest of our life together and we will always be happy

Nothing but freedom _________

Nothing but freedom to do the course and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

The course ___________

The course is ok and I am sure that you can do it better than you think :thinking: just a bit of a good trust and strength from god bless for you

Trust in god ________

Trust in God and his son is :100::pray::heart:

Prayer __________

1 Like

Prayer is the best way to get the strength we need in heavy moments so that we can make it

Nothing left to say ________

Nothing left to say but thoughts and prayers are with me and good luck with the exam :pray::heart::heartpulse:

Good luck __________