AUTOCOMPLETE game

Agreed to go ahead with this and I’ll be sooo proud of you :+1:t2: was a great move on your life

No matter what or how I’ll be __________

No matter what or how I’ll be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Gratitude __________

1 Like

Gratitude for your strength dear and hugs :hugs: to the best friend I have ever had in my life

(A tiny lil bit cheated :joy: only to make it fit :see_no_evil:…)

Nobody ever __________

Nobody ever get a chance to talk with my father and grandmother and I have to go back to work on Monday :persevere:

Don’t talk with them ____________

Don’t talk with them you don’t want to know what they say about it haha

Ridiculous and weird _______

Ridiculous and weird to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden and all of this and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not that place ___________

Not this place again but it’s ok to relax now and then we have our own place somewhere else to go for the first visit and I will definitely not recommend this place to anyone for anything else or anything special

Our place far away _______

Our place far away from the family for the rest of our lives together forever and ever and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Away from the family __________

Away from the family I hope you can realize that everything will be sooo good now soon and then we go ahead with the rest of our life and we will be happy

Happy outlook for us and______

Happy outlook for us and our conversation otherwise we will see what we can do to help with the family for the holidays and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Our conversation ___________

Our conversation is and was always going on and I wanna try to be a good friend for you and I really appreciate you sending hugs and we will never have to be a part of anything else but it

(Friends are the family of own choice :hugs:)

Holidays to come soon enough so we _________

Holidays to come soon enough so we can talk about the things that you have been waiting for the rest of your days :blush:

Things you have been waiting _________

Things you’ve been waiting on are about to be a great place and job again and again I will have the chance to be sooo happy again soon

To be happy again soon _______

To be happy again soon to be able to make sure that I can get the hell out of my life with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Out of here ___________

Out of here and then we go to pick up food and I will be there in a few hours and I’ll probably be able to make it work out with you tomorrow

Give it a go - the sooner the better ______

Give it a go - the sooner the better for me to get the hell out of my way to help solve these problems :rage:
(Dunno why it give me this emoji)

These problems ___________

Probably you type it often when you talk about problems… :hugs:

These problems are the only thing that keeps you from sending the message and sending them back home

Sending the message _______

Sending the message from my father and grandmother is not working properly and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Their crazy message __________

Their crazy message is the only thing that you could get to see if they have any problems or so you can go to the doctor and then go to the hospital to make sure they have a good treatment

Good treatment means freedom for you and __________

Good treatment means freedom for you and your sanity and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

My sanity __________