AUTOCOMPLETE game

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: I wanna give you the strength of strength and strength in strength strength for your exams today and I know you’ll be sooo good at it hugs :hugs:

Everything will be alright ________

Everything will be alright if everything goes smoothly for me :blush::grin::wink:

Smooth sailing ____________

Smooth sailing :sailboat: like a ship on the waves - safe going with the wind :dash:

Safe going through it all and _____

Safe going through it all and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

See you on the other side _________

See you on the other side of the road and I hope it will be soon enough for me to hug :hugs: you deeply

I’m with you ______

I’m with you and your daughter and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Italian family ____________

Italian family is good to go for grocery shopping :shopping_cart: they love you already and you can always be happy

A lot of food :shallow_pan_of_food: _______

A lot of food :shallow_pan_of_food: until you vomit again and again and again for the rest of the day :joy::joy::joy:

Vomiting ___________

Vomiting is the only thing I would not like to do - but it’s ok if you wanna try this

:joy::joy::joy:

Less food :shallow_pan_of_food: _______

Less food :shallow_pan_of_food: for my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Don’t feed them __________

Don’t feed them again today and I hope y’all have some beer :beer: I would love to come over later today and then we go to have dinner

Food again

Which restaurant ______

Which restaurant should we boycott so that we will not meet with my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Boycott ___________

Boycott the protests against a coffee table in a coffee shop in the middle of the night and the protests were not working until now

Protests-__________

Protests - the rest of the world is not going to be able to do anything else :blush:

Nothing else __________

Nothing else matters but you know that you are a great person and I will always be there for you and you can relax now

Relaxing now and________

Relaxing now and I will be in touch soon with you :kissing_heart::heart::two_hearts:

In touch __________

In touch and the best is yet to come over here and then we will always be here for sure and we will definitely be happy :smiley: :tada::hugs:

It’s almost sensetive that ________

It’s almost sensitive that the world is ending in a few years and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Ending ___________

Ending up with a good friend and a good experience with us today and we have to go now

We have to go now and ______

We have to go now and get the hell out of my grandmother’s house and we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie and then head to bed :bed: :zzz:

Eyes burning up __________