AUTOCOMPLETE game

Surprised and confused about the details of my family members and they are all so much for all of your help and patience with the family and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

So much for being helpful and patient __________

So much for being helpful and patient with the family and I hope you can feel better soon as though you’re busy with your family

Busy with ________

Busy with my studies in school ofc.

Going to ________

Hey Jaspy :blush: all well over there?

Going to shower now soon and then I’ll probably be able to come to pick you up

A long time _________

Eyy pat. All good and it’s nice to get back here :slightly_smiling_face:
Probably, I’m busy a bit rn + browsing (which a little help for my studies) and as always what I do :stuck_out_tongue:

What about you?

A long time since I visited here last year iirc.

Running away _________

Yo Jaspy- when is this schoolyear supposed to end? Good going for your studies! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:t2::muscle:t2: Over here everything as usual- Pentecoste holidays still so I feel quite blessed atm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you have time, take a look around here:

Running away from my house now soon as I can leave it alone with a beer or something like that

Something like that _______

Something like that I can see it and I can get him back into my account I can see if you was the year he would have a panic and I would never do anything for you it is a lot better and I don’t think he can get me back into it and he can do not get anything wrong with it I wanna is he is a little boy he was a good person to him but I gotta is the time of the time I wanna I want him and he is so adorable…

Alright I had to stop it was starting to get shady…

I like to eat ________

Lol :joy:

I like to eat here and I like beer :beers: and good food :shallow_pan_of_food: is the beer good beer and the food :shallow_pan_of_food: was great and I definitely recommend it to everyone who is really really nice and the service was great as always

As always ________

As always you say that I lie to you and the family are doing it for the rest of my life and I don’t want to go back to my grandmother’s house and garden in the first place and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Not there again _________

1 Like

Not there again today but it’s still not a good feeling to be able to get it and I hope you feel like we are already here in the new tub again today and I will always be there to help you with your family and hugs and love to you

Feeling like you already ________

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Feeling like you already know what happened to my father and grandmother and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Do you know what happened ___________

Lol :joy: - the autocomplete…

Do you know what happened today to your dad today I will call him and tell him to stop his medication for now and I hope he gets it done :white_check_mark: I really appreciate your trust in the case and I hope I can help you with that

I really appreciate ________

Isn’t that making it worse?

I really appreciate if you could please send me help with the family for the rest of my life and I will be very grateful for your help and support :pray: :heart:

Don’t make things worse _________

Ofc- and it’s not me telling it- it’s the autocomplete function…

Don’t make things worse than this and I hope you’re doing it good again today I really appreciate your help with the family and I hope you feel better soon

It’s weird that __________

It’s weird that I have to go back to sleep for a bit and then head to bed soon :sleeping::zzz:

Beyond tired __________

Beyond tired :sweat: is the night to come to my bed now soon as I can go to sleep :zzz: is the night to start a new day of sunshine and joy just relax now

Just relax now ________

Just relax now and then head to bed soon :sleeping::kissing_heart::blush:

Drowsy ____________

Drowsy :zzz: is my life and my soul and my heart :heart: is my strength and the day I will finally be able to make it work is the day I can finally relax and enjoy my life

Enjoying my ________

Enjoying my time with you and your family and friends and we can go to Munich for dinner or something like that for a bit and then head over to your place to stay for the night and then head to bed :sleeping::zzz:

Your house ___________

Your house is a great place to go to and relax now and I look so forward to the next weekend and then we go to pick up the kids at the beach house and I will have to go to work

( the kids at the beachouse?! :joy: … )

I have to ______