Anyone giving into the Leak?

still holding on :smiley:

I downloaded it, just have not listened to it yet LOL, not sure if I can hold out, many people saying it is good. Want to wait for my pre order CD, but might have to get a taste lol

Late to the party but wanted to remind everyone posting links to leaked material will get you banned.

Yeah lol dont do that. I cant get myself to listen to it, so I have just listened to tinfoil I think it is, or something that was played live that sounded cool that I hears awhile ago, and dealing with burn it down and lies greed for now, going to fight to wait for the immediate download from presale or itunes and then get the CD for my car and crank it up, this will be the second time I waited if I can do it, but I think it will be worth it not to spoil it this time as I think this album will be another one of those LP changing styles up, nice rock rap old school mixed with techno, new style rock, that is just going to be awesome cranking in my car.

I’m confused, did it leak? (magic word)

So did it leak or not? I know people think it’s funny to troll about this topic still, but I have to wake up for work early and need sleep. I really want to hear the album though if it did…

i can’t waiiiiiit. but i have to. i want to. it’s just a week from now and i’ll be so happy to go to the store, pull it into my hands, put it into my cd player of my new sound system and turn the volume to a breathtaking sound :'D :heart:

That’s my plan… blast it in my car on my two 12" subs. It’s gonna be epic!

The only question I have is; has it leaked yet? I always give in to the leak. I mean really why not? I always pre-order the cd and just can’t wait the last few days…

Yeah I cant wait to blast it with my bose system and subs in my car, rocking down the highway, best thing ever with new LP albums. Yeah some pieces leaked, previews of the songs, some fakes out there as well, only really 20 or 30 seconds of a couple, or what is thought to be the correct songs, and the tinfoil or powerless piece, nothing legit enough to risk listening to yet lol. Im going to try to wait, but might give it a glimpse when it really pops up a full album at least in good quality but maybe not lol such a struggle

I think if there is someone who sets up the link will be banned permanently from the LPU! I think not only from the LPU, every Fan here in the LPU will ban you for lifetime!

cheers chaz

I’ve seen albums leak 5-6 months ahead of release. LP do very well to keep it locked down.

I think it’s a personal, emotional thing. in the end you will hurt not the band - just yourself. I can wait for the cd: sometimes the awaiting is a big part on the whole. beyond that I love the sound from the subwoofer in my room or in the car driving the freeway or something else… :slight_smile:

A good copy was leaked, apparently from I tunes, pretty high quality actually, and I think it is fine to listen, its up to you and you know how much you support the band, go to the shows, buy the actual cd etc, its like xmas time and you cant wait and open that first present on xmas eve lol. All I can say, it is short but AWESOME. LONG LIVE LINKIN PARK

It should nt happen… :confused:

I’ve been seeing posts on facebook and youtube but every time I see one I scroll past it. Sometimes the build up and anticipation are worth it, and I think it will be this time. Plus its going to help me feel better when I hear it on the 26th cause I got a root canal on the 25th… Oh boy.

Yep… bumping Living Things tomorrow on the way to Best Buy. It’s been pre-ordered since day 1 so I’m not worried about any of that, really. I gave in to the ATS leak and still enjoyed the hell out of the release day CD. Same will happen here… I just couldn’t wait another day… :stuck_out_tongue: It’s AMAZING!!!

Trying not too. Hell they say suspense is the best pleasure so I must be a sadist lol (only joking). I going to wait like a virgin for that first listen! I want to do a short film based on the release day!

I know we all respect Mike, but he said that we should just make it special however we decide to listen to it. SO I got the leak, burned it to a CD and hit the road in my car with the BOSE blaring an my 12’’ Directed Audio Subwoofer pumpin out some of the heaviest beats LP has ever constructed. It’s good people. I respect your decision whatever it is. Just know that whenever you do decide to listen…it’s not what you’re expecting…but it is, but it’s not…lol

I know, right!!! Hahahaha Besides, historically, LP has released an album 6 weeks after the first single. This time they tried to go 2 Months and it leaked earlier than ATS did last time lol…shouldnt ave messed with tradition…