Anyone giving into the Leak?

I’m holding out for the official release and passing the time by listening to the old albums over again and some of the live DSPs from concerts I was at. [wink]

Sigh… Sucks that there has to be a leak… I am so waiting for my CD (yeah, I ordered a CD), it’s just one of those things to have the happy joy of actually opening a CD case. :smiley:
Good luck to everyone at hanging tough!

Defenitely not! Staying strong makes you want it more. :wink: It may sound a little crazy, but ever since MTM (fan since 2005), I’ve been planning my special ‘listening nights’ for such special albums, because I always want to make sure I can capture my first thoughts about it, so I can continue writing about them later. And also, if Mike asks us to wait, who am I to ignore his request? This makes me feel loyal, a good fan. :slight_smile:

Yeah im the opposite, I want to hear it as fast as possible, so a decent 320kbs rip, Im good to go until the real CD hits my house, then its another level of listening when you have the CD, can explore the insides, and then let it crank through your car as you drive and make your final judgement on the quality of the CD

Absolutely not! I ALWAY wait until I have the CD in my hands & then relax while I llisten. I can wait a couple extra days, but it’s getting pretty hard to be patient for Aug 21!!! I can’t wait to see them live again!

No, i’m gonna wait 'till (at least) the digital download of the album arrives. [cool]

Then i’d have something to listen to while flying towards Spain. [biggrin]

And i want to actually feel and open the cd case [geek][wink]

[quote=Noxus]No, i’m gonna wait 'till (at least) the digital download of the album arrives. [cool]

Then i’d have something to listen to while flying towards Spain. [biggrin]

And i want to actually feel and open the cd case [geek][wink][/quote]

Can’t wait really. I feel spoiled rotten for doing it, but I am a very impatient person and cannot resist like some of you can. I am still getting my CD release day :slight_smile:

Most people say they will wait because mike asked us too - but secretly - they will download the leak

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Most people say they will wait because mike asked us too - but secretly - they will download the leak

I wait. I’m patient like that. :wink:

and not because mike “told us so” - it’s what i always do. i downloaded a leak once in my life and i felt bad to the bone. never again lol

I do.

I was able to survive with A Thousand Suns, so I think I can do it again ( I hope XD)

I’m going to do my best not to give in. The guys worked hard on this album, the least we could do is wait until their set release date.

Linkin Park makes tons of money. That’s not the point though. Even Mike Shinoda called it out on his blog. Go here if you haven’t seen it yet: http://mikeshinoda.com/2012/06/06/living-things-release-day-challenge/. I am going to take his challenge because I respect how hard the band works and how elating it feels for them to know the fans listen and can wait, just as they are, for the release.

Can’t wait to listen to it! June 26th can’t come soon enough!

I still listen to acutal CD in an actual CD player. For me it’s the only way to listen to music. As much as I want the album, I will NOT listen to the leak. I will NOT give in!!! :slight_smile: Can’t wait for the album!

release date in europe is 22nd of June, US release is on 26th of June, my birthday is on 26th. i live in europe… maybe i should try to wait…

There is no leak yet, which is really quite surprising - Argentina gets the CD on the 19th so it will happen sometime next week for sure. Strap your curiosity down lads / ladies haha

Oooohhhhh, but it’s so hard!!

I’m holding on for LP it’s our fav band and we have to do wat good for their sake later we enjoy it

No way!! lol Not even listening to the snippets…even though I’m dying to hear it lol First thing in the morning on June 26th, I’m making a trip to the nearest Hot Topic and buying the album! I can’t wait >.

Oooohhhhh, but it’s so hard!!