Any other bands you guys like?

And i forgot fall out boy and Thirty seconds to mars

Ufff…
Bon Jovi, Black Veil Brides, Simple Plan, Green Day, AC/DC, Skillet, Hurts, Guns and Roses, Scorpions, Fall Out Boy, Evanescence, 30STM, Nickelback, Dead By april, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Ashes Remain… I love a lot of them <3

Phedora, Acres, Gojira, Trivium, Decapitated, Stone Temple Pilots, The Sixpounder, Climates, White Walls, Perspectives, Casey, Hotel Books, Deadpoets, Landscapes, Pianos Become The Teeth and some solo artists/rappers: Dawid Podsiało, Kartky, TrooM

Lol I know almost everything on ur list XD I’ve been to nickelback once and saw skillet there in pre-program

1 Like

All good hard rock and metal bands. lol

To add to that list:
-Papa Roach
-God is an astronaut
-Pillar
-Black light burns
-Dead by sunrise
-P.O.S (It’s not a P.O.D typo, P.O.S is an underground rapper)
-American Head Charge

OT: I edited the title a bit. Before it said ‘guy’ I just added the ‘s’

Muse and Coldplay. Muse is my most favourite, Coldplay second, and Linkin Park third.

:(cry:

Depeche Mode, All my Faith Lost, Draconian, Plasticzooms, Rammstein…

Fort Minor (obviously), letlive., Rage Against the Machine, Kendrick Lamar, Run the Jewels, Wolf Alice, Chvrches, Grimes, Nirvana, Issues, Aesop Rock, FKA Twigs, The Doors, and a lot more. I could go on forever, but those are probably my favorites.

The Black Keys,Dave Matthews Band, Incubus, Good Charlotte, Disturbed,Muse…

The Gaslight Anthem
Brian Fallon (w/ all his side projects)
The Killers
Social Distortion
Papa Roach
Bruce Springsteen

The Scandals (Jared Hart), Green Day, 30STM, MCR, Rancid, Rise Against

Evanescence, Korn, Metallica, Rise Against, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Imagine Dragons, Nirvana, Papa Roach, Green Day, etc.

Quite a few, considering how my music taste is a bit over the place. Green Day, Weezer, Sum 41, Gorillaz, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Deftones, Korn, Slipknot, Metallica, Pop Evil, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Red, Paramore, Godsmack, and etc.

Green Day, Sum 41, Nirvana, DBS, Fort Minor, Metallica, AC/DC, Coma, Imagine Dragons, Deftones, Disturbed, Hollywood Undead, Thirty Seconds to Mars and more… :smile:

1 Like

I like a tonne of bands, listening to rem, 30 seconds to mars, bring me the horizon atm :+1::wink:

1 Like

Radiohead man…

though i will agree with @chriswaleslpu for REM whose real depth in their late albums i only discovered recently.
ive been too focused on LP :stuck_out_tongue:

Thom Yorke of Radiohead has a solo album out that shouldn’t be missed called “The Eraser”
This is “Analyze” but all other tracks are diamonds as well. hard to pick!

1 Like

I only properly got into them last year actually :D, such a good band, automatic for the people for of my fav albums of the 90s :smiley:

1 Like

Skillet, Green Day, and that’s pretty much it. But I don’t listen to them as often. It’s only once every…4 (or 12) months? I used to listen to them more often, but lately, I’ve only been listening to Linkin Park.

1 Like