Any other bands you guys like?

Mine is The Killers, Fort Minor and 30STM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gday sebastion,i think this ones been done?! My favourite bands would be/Bliss N Eso,hilltop hoods,The Cult,AFI

Fort Minor, Get Busy Committee, Avenged Sevenfold and Rise Against

I listen to Dir en grey, bullet for my valentine, nero, still echo, seremedy, versailles, and lots of other bands, including random swedish punk from the 70’s lolz

Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Yellowcard, Stone Sour, and some more :slight_smile:

Dead By Sunrise, Fort Minor, Green Day, Metallica, U2, Guns N’ Roses, Rage Against The Machine, Nightwish, Nirvana, Rancid, AC/DC, Ramones, and other more…

1 Like

Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Limp Bizkit

1 Like

Hiya,really good upcoming band to look out for is 9Blind,awesome band,worth giving them a look.;0)

Waaay too many lol…
Well FM and DBS of course :wink:
then Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, Pendulum and Skillet as rock bands…
Then loads of club stuff and party stuff etc

Suicide Silence
Chelsea Grin
Machine Head

and ofcourse alot more.

ok this is going to take a bit… Alice in chains, atreyu, afi, alien ant farm, A7X, blood stain child, bone thungs-n-harmony, breaking benjamin, bruno mars, bullet for my valentine, cage the elephant, chiodos, crazy town. daft punk, Dead by sunrise, deadmau5,dmx, dr dre, drowningpool, evanescence, cee lo green, Flow, Five finger death punch, foo fighters, uverworld, fort minor, framing hanley,HIM, HU, ice cube, Journey, skillet, and thats about half way done…

Rise Against
Rammstein
Die Ärzte
Nickelback
System of a Down
Sonata Arctica
Distrubed

2 Likes

Avenged Sevenfold, RED, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Muse and Bullet For My Valentine.

Slipknot, Stone Sour, Coal Chamber…

A lot of great bands mentiond hete! Any one heard Bliss n Eso,Hilltop Hoods,theye are two of my favourite bands.

Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Deftones, Slipknot, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Rise Against, Staind, System of a Down, Green Day, Disturbed, Stone Sour.

30 Seconds To Mars
Bring Me The Horizon
Limp Bizkit
Pretty Reckless
The Blackout
Escape The Fate
Eyes Set To Kill

[quote=HybridSoldier]30 Seconds To Mars
Bring Me The Horizon
Limp Bizkit
Pretty Reckless
The Blackout