Any other bands you guys like?

Dead By Sunrise, Fort Minor, Gray Daiz, Billy Talent, Walk Off The Earth, Nickelback, P.O.D., Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, Daughtry, 30STM,
Jesus Culture(yes I’m a Christian), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day,
Foo Fighters, Grand Theft Audio

I like Three Days Grace, D.R.U.G.S. Red, A Day to Remember

Korn, 30stm, Muse, nin

Yeah I like STP, fort minor and DBS. Then also Rise Against, Bring me the horizon, system of a down, slipknot, korn, limp bizkit and rage against the machine

DBS and FM, Deftones and Crosses (they are so good), KoRn, Muse, SlipKnoT, Limp Bizkit, Bring Me, The Amity Affliction, Emmure, Betraying the Martyrs, etc.

1 Like

System of a Down, Billy Talent, Slipknot and Foo Fighters

Of mice and men
Attila
A day to remember
Bring me the horizon
Sleeping with sirens
Pierce the veil
Rammstein
Slipknot
Crown the empire
Black veil brides
Being as an ocean
Hands like houses
La dispute

And more haha :smile:

Staind, Sublime, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Metallica and many more.

Of mice & men
Rise against
Memphis may fire
Papa roach
Billy Talent
In flames
Slipknot
And so many more

My all time favorite band with LP is Thirty Seconds to Mars!! :D:D:D

Other Favorites are Muse, Fallout Boy, Dead by Sunrise, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Relient K, Mutemath, and The Black Keys

Rammstein, Paramore, Fort Minor, Dead By Sunrise, Avenged Sevenfold, Of Mice And Men, In This Moment, Flyleaf, Slipknot, Soulfly, Hollywood Undead, Machine Head, Die Antwoord, Tonight Alive, Within Temptation, Disturbed, Device, Megahurtz, Papa Roach, Temper Trap, Rise Against, Limp Bizkit… and loads more lol

1 Like

There are a lot of songs I like from various other bands. many songs from sunrise avenue or lifehouse. and a lot of different songs of various other bands. but linkin park is the only band of which I find almost any song awesome. the only band where I can say: I’m a fan :wink:

Evanescence and System Of A Down (:

Other than LP of course…
I love 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Papa Roach, Shinedown, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, System Of A Down, Chevelle, 30STM, All American Rejects, Puddle Of Mudd, 10 Years, and many many others :smile:

off the top of my head i’d say Evanescence, Within Temptation, Daughtry, Gavin DeGraw … not in that order necessarily=)
and of course everything LP related , FM, dead by sunrise n stuff =)

Coldplay
Paramore
Green Day
30STM
Muse
Hurts
RHCP
Fall Out Boy

Trivium, Decapitated, Gojira, Dead by Sunrise, Phedora, Death, The Sixpounder, The Winery Dogs, Gama Bomb, Meshuggah, Grip :smile:

\m/ BABYMETAL

Three Days Grace, Skillet, Fort Minor, Dead By Sunrise

Fort Minor
Rise Against
Billy Talent
Volbeat
30STM
Die Ärzte
Die Toten Hosen
Broilers
Green Day
Muse