Any other bands you guys like?

Evanescence, Korn, Metallica, Rise Against, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Imagine Dragons, Nirvana, Papa Roach, Green Day, etc.

Quite a few, considering how my music taste is a bit over the place. Green Day, Weezer, Sum 41, Gorillaz, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Deftones, Korn, Slipknot, Metallica, Pop Evil, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Red, Paramore, Godsmack, and etc.

Green Day, Sum 41, Nirvana, DBS, Fort Minor, Metallica, AC/DC, Coma, Imagine Dragons, Deftones, Disturbed, Hollywood Undead, Thirty Seconds to Mars and moreā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

I like a tonne of bands, listening to rem, 30 seconds to mars, bring me the horizon atm :+1::wink:

1 Like

Radiohead manā€¦

though i will agree with @chriswaleslpu for REM whose real depth in their late albums i only discovered recently.
ive been too focused on LP :stuck_out_tongue:

Thom Yorke of Radiohead has a solo album out that shouldnā€™t be missed called ā€œThe Eraserā€
This is ā€œAnalyzeā€ but all other tracks are diamonds as well. hard to pick!

1 Like

I only properly got into them last year actually :D, such a good band, automatic for the people for of my fav albums of the 90s :smiley:

1 Like

Skillet, Green Day, and thatā€™s pretty much it. But I donā€™t listen to them as often. Itā€™s only once everyā€¦4 (or 12) months? I used to listen to them more often, but lately, Iā€™ve only been listening to Linkin Park.

1 Like

Dead By Sunrise, Julien-K, Santa Cruz, Black Veil Brides

1 Like

I have sorted mine out to LIKE, LOVE and ADORE! Like - ā€œMeh, I like the band, nothing specialā€, Love ā€“ ā€œLove the band and their workā€, Adore - ā€œFangirl for life (lol)ā€ā€¦ So, here we goā€¦
Dead By Sunrise, (ADORE)
Fort Minor, (ADORE)
Stone Temple Pilots, (LIKE),
Rammstein, (ADORE),
Alice Cooper, (ADORE),
Hollywood Vampires, (LOVE),
Tool - (LIKE),
Emigrate - (ADORE),
Lindemann - (ADORE),
Nickelback - (LIKE),
Metallica - (LOVE),
Megadeth - (LIKE),
Bon Jovi - (LIKE, used to be LOVE),
Def Leppard - (LIKE),
Apocalyptica - (LOVE),
Shinedown - (LOVE),
Disturbed - (LOVE, used to be LIKE),
From Ashes To New - (LOVE),
Julien - K - (LIKE),
Led Zeppelin - (LIKE),
AC/DC - (LIKE),
Godsmack - (LIKE),
Muse - (LOVE),
Imagine Dragons - (LIKE),
Pop Evil - (LOVE),
Papa Roach - (LOVE),
Depeche Mode - (LIKE),
Skillet - (LIKE),

If anyone would like some recommendations or some songs, let me know.

1 Like

My favorite bands would include:

-Linkin Park
-twenty one pilots
-The Killers
-Coldplay
-Imagine Dragons
-Cage the Elephant
-gorillaz

In that order as well

1 Like

Aside from Linkin Parkā€¦ hmmmā€¦
Fort Minor(definitely)

And thatā€™s it.

1 Like

But how can you not listen to anything else?

2 Likes

Well, I also listen to Mikeā€™s songs(Post Traumatic) if that countsā€¦ I mean, I CAN listen to other songs but my heart isnā€™t really into it. I choose not to, because Iā€™d rather hear these guys sing, scream, rap, drum, or strum their heart out. :):smiley: :gift_heart:

But arenā€™t you bored of hearing the same songs over and over? Iā€™m sorry but you are missing out on this whole thing called music.

1 Like

No, itā€™s actually quite the opposite! Iā€™m always finding new songs from Linkin Park, Fort Minor, and Post Traumatic! They have lots of different genres so I get to listen to lots of different types of music! :gift_heart:
I used to listen to Skillet, Green Day, and Imagine Dragons, but it wasnā€™t much. I mostly listened to songs from the Avengers, too(Iā€™m a big fan), but one day I decided to listen to more songs from Skillet instead of the same ones over and over. Then, after learning that there was plenty of good songs from there, I decided to listen to more songs from other bands. My brother introduced me to Linkin Park, and voila! :grin::two_hearts:

My favorite bands, in no particular order, other than Linkin Park

Dead by Sunrise
Coldplay
Imagine Dragons
My Chemical Romance
Five Finger Death Punch
Owl City
Twenty One Pilots
Skrillex
Vampire Weekend
Foo Fighters
Gorillas