Any other bands you guys like?

Evanescence, Korn, Metallica, Rise Against, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Imagine Dragons, Nirvana, Papa Roach, Green Day, etc.

Quite a few, considering how my music taste is a bit over the place. Green Day, Weezer, Sum 41, Gorillaz, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Deftones, Korn, Slipknot, Metallica, Pop Evil, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Red, Paramore, Godsmack, and etc.

Green Day, Sum 41, Nirvana, DBS, Fort Minor, Metallica, AC/DC, Coma, Imagine Dragons, Deftones, Thirty Seconds to Mars and more… :smile:

1 Like

I like a tonne of bands, listening to rem, 30 seconds to mars, bring me the horizon atm :+1::wink:

1 Like

Radiohead man…

though i will agree with @chriswaleslpu for REM whose real depth in their late albums i only discovered recently.
ive been too focused on LP :stuck_out_tongue:

Thom Yorke of Radiohead has a solo album out that shouldn’t be missed called “The Eraser”
This is “Analyze” but all other tracks are diamonds as well. hard to pick!

1 Like

I only properly got into them last year actually :D, such a good band, automatic for the people for of my fav albums of the 90s :smiley:

1 Like

Skillet, Green Day, and that’s pretty much it. But I don’t listen to them as often. It’s only once every…4 months? I used to listen to them more often, but lately, I’ve only been listening to Linkin Park.

Dead By Sunrise, Julien-K, Santa Cruz, Black Veil Brides

I have sorted mine out to LIKE, LOVE and ADORE! Like - “Meh, I like the band, nothing special”, Love – “Love the band and their work”, Adore - “Fangirl for life (lol)”… So, here we go…
Dead By Sunrise, (ADORE)
Fort Minor, (ADORE)
Stone Temple Pilots, (LIKE),
Rammstein, (ADORE),
Alice Cooper, (ADORE),
Hollywood Vampires, (LOVE),
Tool - (LIKE),
Emigrate - (ADORE),
Lindemann - (ADORE),
Nickelback - (LIKE),
Metallica - (LOVE),
Megadeth - (LIKE),
Bon Jovi - (LIKE, used to be LOVE),
Def Leppard - (LIKE),
Apocalyptica - (LOVE),
Shinedown - (LOVE),
Disturbed - (LOVE, used to be LIKE),
From Ashes To New - (LOVE),
Julien - K - (LIKE),
Led Zeppelin - (LIKE),
AC/DC - (LIKE),
Godsmack - (LIKE),
Muse - (LOVE),
Imagine Dragons - (LIKE),
Pop Evil - (LOVE),
Papa Roach - (LOVE),
Depeche Mode - (LIKE),
Skillet - (LIKE),

If anyone would like some recommendations or some songs, let me know.

My favorite bands would include:

-Linkin Park
-twenty one pilots
-The Killers
-Coldplay
-Imagine Dragons
-Cage the Elephant
-gorillaz

In that order as well