Any music artists/ song writers?

Hey guys just learned from this thread. I also do music on my own as a hobby. You can check it out if you want: Infinite Aftermath | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Disclaimer: The recent songs are digitally composed. Everything older than “Run From Waste” (inlcuding it) is analogue/custom made. I’m happy for any kind of feedback, even if you don’t like the songs. I know sometimes I’m a little off beat so it’s okay to critique!

1 Like

In honor of Chester, I made a cover of Final Masquerade with a friend. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Nice instrumentation Rick, although I don’t really like the singing. It’s hard trying to sing a Chester-song though :wink:

1 Like

It was really great !! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for giving your honest opinion. Yeah it’s not an easy song to sing, but I think RiffsatRandom gave everything he got :smiley:

Have you been working on any music lately?

Yes, check out the covers tab, I finished the Living Things remix. Also working on an instrumental LP:

1 Like

that sounds amaazing! Also interesting chord progressions. Did you record those guitars yourself?

I wish to get my guitar soon so that I can learn how to play lp songs on it :confused:

1 Like

Everything I make is full midi so I didn’t really record anything. All I do is write songs basically. Glad you like it though, I’ve utilized chord structures a lot more in my latest music!

1 Like

wow great guitar sounds then! Maybe @Honey8 can provide us some real guitar shredding soon haha

Lol no @rickvanmeijel I dont even have guitar… I said I wanna learn. After that y’all are welcomed for any help… Currently having none of that talent. :sweat_smile: haha

1 Like

thank you, it was a real pain in the ass getting them to sound this ‘good’ (I still think it sounds awful). I still want to buy a really good guitar plugin someday, but that’s really expensive and it would still sound way better if I could record real guitars.

true, the real thing always sounds better. I occasionally use the Stagelight telecaster to replicate the electric guitar sound, but it’s not the best either

I have a new EP on Bandcamp that you can download for free. :slight_smile:

Where was this thread?! I never see this. I will listen to all EPs here one day :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll give it a listen

Lol this thread has been active for ages. I’ve shared my older demos many times in here

1 Like

I’ll keep it on tracking so that i get a count of replies :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing production on these tracks! They sound so clean and modern. I really liked Vacant, Rouge and Devotional! The transitions between songs are also great.

Are those remixes of your older tracks?

1 Like

If you’re referring to “Atlantis” and “Sleepless”, they’re reworks of songs by Bridgit Mendler and Flume, respectively.

If you don’t mind me asking, what DAW do you use? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like