Any music artists/ song writers?

wow that sounded really good. You have a strong voice. Did you record all of the instruments yourself?

Hey Rick. Thanks for the comment. It is me singing, and the guitars that I recorded. Dor the bass, drums and synths I used FL Studio. Hope you like the songs from “White Wolf”!

Awesome! The drums sound like the real thing, that must be a nice vst. I like your work, I subscribed to your channel :wink:

That’s pretty good. A bit of constructive criticism I have is that on ‘Under the fire’ the mixing sounds a bit ‘off’; by that I mean that the vocals are a bit quiet for the music, but then when the upbeat part starts the opposite happens and the vocals overpower the music slightly. A bit of volume tweaking and it should be fine. Great stuff none the less :slight_smile:

1 Like

LP is not releasing any music, so I decided to release something myself :smile:

3 Likes

My new 5-track EP, IMPURE THOUGHTS, is free to download on Bandcamp

dark sound! I’ll check it out

Covers Channel:

Own Music: (only one so far)

i really need to upload more :unamused: i’ve done a ton of Linkin Park covers but i typically just send them to friends. Cuz I’m loud in them and not ready to post them to YouTube. I sing Chester’s vocals. So it’s mostly the songs where he’s doing the singing. i want a band eventually, music and art are my life.

1 Like

All of you guys are awesome! I’m not brave enough to share my music.

1 Like

Aww but you should i’d like to hear it :slight_smile:

you make music too???

Yeah, when/if I’m inspired.

please share it I want to hear :smiley:

Maybe one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice ambiance in all of your tracks. The EP has a consistent vibe which is great

1 Like

New version of the track I posted a week ago. I added my own piano recording, strings, and various other elements. I hope the mixing is also better :slight_smile:

Finally posted an original song with vocals… #imshy :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hey,

Your sound is good. It’s a good start !
What do you think of my songs ? https://soundcloud.com/wagprod-lj
Tell me if you liked !

Thanks a lot bro

Just dropped a track on Bandcamp today

Well me i write some songs and i just started to make my own music i currently started it on keyboard and now im doing it on guiyar now

1 Like