Any music artists/ song writers?

I use Garageband for all my music, I don’t really feel like putting in a lot of money if I’m not able to record real guitars…

I’ve been gone for awhiiiile, but I’m back! Listened to all the links because I wanted to catch up. Amazing stuff!! I actually just got finished something I haven’t done since I was little. Rap! Haha. I hope you guys enjoy it! But I’ve actually finished that album I talked about doing too! >> CLICK HERE << it’s called “My Dark Story”

Hey guys. I just uploaded a new song. I don’t know if you guys are into House, but if you are you can check it out! Btw I’m alway really happy to get feedback. :slight_smile: Anyway, here it is: Wrath by Infinite Aftermath | Free Listening on SoundCloud

1 Like

House music is wicked! It’s basically where I started truly composing my own music. :slight_smile:

It’s sound pretty cool, though I do have to say you need some fuller intruments to work with o:

@the3rdtausk cool track! I like your flow and the beat. The chorus could use something extra to make it more impactful.

@infiniteaftermath good track, but I agree with the3rdtausk’s comment. It has potential, it just needs a little more tweaking.

Keep up the good work guys :grinning:

Haha, thanks. I’m not much of a rap guy. I make more Rock-Themed stuff mainly. Haha.

How to recreate the Star Wars main theme with a virtual orchestra. Interesting stuff

1 Like

New Confetti Parade EP, check it out!

I do and iam 16 and I get my inspiration from linkin park which also helped me write I couldn’t save You which I wrote soon after I heard the news that Chester died. I only wished that I could have been at the concert to honor Chester

2 Likes

Here’s my new track :slight_smile:

This one came together in just a couple of hours and I’m pretty proud of it. Tell me what you think!

BTW Vibes is a side project and won’t be part of my EP.

2 Likes

Wow! Just a couple of hours to do it!? :open_mouth: :star_struck: do you have a lyric to match with the music? :smile: good piece! :sun_with_face:

Yeah :smile: Past Saturday evening I just sat down and wanted to create a quick track. This was the result.

Unfortunately no lyrics. I wanted to keep it instrumental

1 Like

Well done! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Not unfortunately…I just wanted to know… :wink: :smile:

Thank you for your support :blush:

1 Like

For a few hours’ work, you have a fairly decent arrangement here, I think. You just gotta work on the mixing

Thank you! Yeah mixing and mastering is always a bit difficult for me

1 Like

Oh! Can i post mine one too here?! :smiley::smiley:

Of course! This thread is for everyone to share their stuff

1 Like

I’ve already shared in the GB one… Will do here also…

https://soundcloud.com/honey-8-158428681/pathway

2 Likes

My latest piano cover. It’s pretty easy to play yet it has interesting chords. I hope you like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes