And it is time for yet another story!

Joe crossed the ocean while riding the giant ugly toadstools and passed the waters where the Linkin Zombies had exploded into million pieces; the spores that the toadstools dropped into the ocean helped Mike, Rob and Brad turn back into their normal self again. They were so happy that they made a selfie and released Chester wasn’t there.

Ironically, at this moment, Phoenix finally succumbs to the zombie virus:

“no no no!”, the fewa screams and rises up to maximum power, her eyes became just green stars this moment

“With this words I bann all evil from this world for 10 minutes from now…!”

And a blob of Chester’s zombie body attached itself to Phoenix’ zombie body, fusing them into ChesterPhi, the screeching zombie with two heads.

the fewa realizes, her intervention came too late “WTF!!!” she screams like a market woman selling rotten apples. While she screams happen this

The fewa becomes an ALIEN herself

The Fewa sneaks up onto Joe and touches him:

(OT: Wasn’t she always an alien in disguise all along?)
Edit: Evidence

( the FEWA is just a superwoman with the beauty of heaven and the forces of hell ; FEmale WArrior)

even Joe got infected now: the situation has changed: Joe becomes an alien…

Fewa tells Joe, “You’re one of us now. So now come and help me stop this madness.”

(OT: I was about to remind about this story, seems like I don’t need to)

(nooooo the story goes always on…hahaha )

Joe knew, the time of his life arrived: He was supposed to rescue the world…

Just then, Dr Hiro looked up from his potion making and looked around, asking, “What’s going on?”

"…ahh I see, " he refers to Joe, “you finally changed?” “Wait , what Hiro- You knew this would happen to me?” “Yes, don’t moan,you have to safe this world!”…Joe was like: “WTF?”

Just then, the ChesterPhi entered the room and Dr Hiro was shocked, exclaiming “Phoenix, didn’t I told you to hold on?”

“muhaaawaaaa” Phoenix was like an animal, that chains has broken

Dr Hiro was furious, “Fewa, consider doing something about this now!”

"Bondage or kill him Master Hero? " the Fewa was supposed to find her own sollution, after Hero gives no answer. With a crying heart she decides to…( what will she decide??? to be continued:)

Just then Mike walks in, saying, “Like my new disguise?”, but then Mike quickly realized what was going on: "No, Dr. Hiro, please don’t allow the hurting of my Phoenix!!! :scream: :sob: ", with him about to cry.

(ot the guy on the first pic isn’t Mike though?)

“Mike, this is your part!” “To cry?” "Noooo, but to safe the fewa, that she becomes normal again, only her “Zombie mind” attacks Phoenix…“Why me Master?” "Because your heart is the purest of all- go and do what has to be done…

(It’s a disguise)

Just then, the DeLorean appears:

(the one I saw looked quite diffrent…)

Hiro gave his potion to Mike: “Drink my son…”

So Mike drank, but then Mike replied, “I don’t see anything happening”, to which Hiro replied, “Wait son, just you see.” :stuck_out_tongue: