And it is time for yet another story!

“FOR NARNIA!” a vaguely familiair voice sounded in the background

1 Like

It was Aslan the lion

Finally things seemed to have a chance of succeeding, Phoenix bowed before Aslan;
“Please, tell me what to do.” he said

Guess who appears next on screen…( Damn what was the Name of the elf?)

living in this cave???

The image of Joe seated on a throne of greens appeared.

“We must find your friend Joe, he has the antidote to cure your zombie friends!” says Aslan.

Just then Hiro the old medicine man, and his granddaughter arrived at the scene, “Where were y’all? You asked us to investigate Blundy that day, then when we came back, we found that y’all had all ran off. If it weren’t for the fast travel potion that I finally managed to procure, we wouldn’t have been able to find y’all”

(OT: Flashback [quote=“Gatsie, post:79, topic:13875, full:true”]
Granpa Hiro felt as if he had seen this woman before and thus he knelt down and studied Blundy’s face.
[/quote]

Remember the fast travel potion? (Previous story):

)

1 Like

“Everything happens for a reason. Now, this is what we do: Phoenix, you and Hiro fast travel to Joe to fetch the antidote to cure the zombies while FEWA uses her powers to keep the zombies away from the civilized world. Phoenix, once you are at the forgotten green islands of China remember to not look Joe in the eyes and to not listen to the words of strangers.” Aslan instructed and then disappeared like a dream in the night.

So FEWA decided to put the Linkin Zombies on a plane to China, since she knew that they needed to be present there.

(OT: Sounds scary, like some sort of Medusa)

"We are on a Mission Guys! " she Refers To Chaz "the Way is…
A Big Explosion Took Part right this moment :boom:

http://www.dentrotele.com/wp-content/2008/01/lost_crash_avion.jpg

(Why must this always happen?)

All the Linkin Zombies ; Mike, Chester, Rob and Brad got scattered throughout the ocean and thus Fewa failed her mission to protect the Linkin Zombies. But Phoenix was not aware of this, because he was at the Forgotten Green Island with Dr Hiro, searching for Joe.

“Now I have such an entire ocean for their body parts. Now where do I start searching?” Fewa grumbled to herself. Goddammit indeed!

Fewa won’ t be Fewa if she does NOT got a plan: as she Sees the broken bodies of the linkin Zombies she does only thing possible: tataratta: Doc Brown arrives with the Delorean: “Fewa you called me?” He smiles brightest: "here I am! Lets get ready To rumbleeeee…!

So Doc Brown rumbles the Delorean and creates a gigantic water spout to attract all the Linkin Zombie body parts to it:

(I doubt you can agglutinate body parts, not even zombie parts, together)

All Parts have To be found To put them back together when come back To past Matrix! Fewa whispers.

(Ot Think we will arrive at this certain Part of the Saga Ever and Ever again, Till we create a Solution…so let’s erase the Last week of the Zombies due To the Delorean Guys…)

(OT: What kind of damnatio memoriae is this? It’s an abomination)

Unfortunately the Delorean was now broken and was unable to go back in time. They were stuck in an ocean filled with minced meat of Linkin Zombies.

Meanwhile, Phoenix and Dr Hiro were lost in a labyrinth on the Green Forgotten Islands of China.

Lost - everything … Naked and Minced- all wrapped in blood- they seem To end up as Tacco Desaster - These linkin Zombies-

All hope was now on Phoenix, to find Joe in and the antidote to cure the linkin zombies.

Aslan Took leadership on a telepatical Base and advices Dave again: Do NOT Look into Joe’s eyes :eyes:
So Dave arrives at the green houses…