And it is time for yet another story!

Brad went to infect a fan with his zombie virus:

( we have mb to get them back to normal really, there are not real much gifs\pics as Zombies available…) there, next on the accident scene…Yoda comes along…

Yoda told Phoenix, “You need the force, utilise it!”

Phoenix ( fan of the star wars saga ) smiles brightest as he realizes,the Master has arrived and he was supposed to become A YEDI…

And thus he drew his Yedi sword and fought the Linkin Zombies off him, accidently cutting off Brad’s ears.

“At first it was part of Mike’s head that came off, now Brad’s ears. Now what now?”

“Yoda what must I do?!” Phoenix cried

Yoda was like, “I can’t force you to do, you must force yourself, to do what you need to do.”

“But I just cut his ears off?! I don’t want to kill my friends!” Phoenix cried out

Yoda was getting tired of Phoenix’s whining:

Phoenix had imagined the Master Yoda to be more helpful but reality appears to be different and thus he wondered whether asking for aid from someone else was probably a better option.

Just then a form appeared: It was FEWA (Remember her?)

Phoenix dropped to his knees, astonished by the magical appearance of the FEWA.

FEWA abruptly interrupted Phoenix’s engrossment on her: “Phoenix, snap out of it!”, she snarled.

“We must make haste to restoring your friends back to normal.” said Fewa

“Therefor it is necessary To give a promise”: sayin this she raised her Hand To swear: “join!”

“YES! FOR LINKIN PARK!” Phoenix exclaimed and raised his hand to swear his promise.

“FOR NARNIA!” a vaguely familiair voice sounded in the background

1 Like

It was Aslan the lion