And it is time for yet another story!

The whole place used to be an Atlantis of the East, before it was submerged underwater for millennia, and once again it is dry land.

like it has always been in history…but the green houses seem to live…

The algae have been living off those houses for millennia since they first got onto them, and now Joe is disturbing their peace… :cold_sweat:

Joe thought he was going mad when he heard whispers coming from one of the houses.

He tries To get the whisper as he began To hear a cosmic Voice forcing him: Follow me…like a hypnotoad toad he follows the Voice - his eyes Became :cyclone:

As Joe was being drawn by a mysterious voice closer to a large green building, on the other side of the world Phoenix had finally managed to lure and lock his Linkin Zombie friends in a car and towed it away with another car.

http://rs901.pbsrc.com/albums/ac219/hmk17/hypnotoad.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

“Help! Too hypnotizing!!!”

Let it just Happen ! The Voice Became more Smooth and Joe left all his fears… He knew. He Feels it is right…So he Start Running To the houses

As he ran, he tripped over a well covered with greens and fell into it all the way down down down.

It felt cold suddenly he got frozen :scream:

And the algae was covering his body…

They got deeper and deeper around his Body Till he Became:
A Green egg !!!

Somewhere in the Universe a Voice shouted: step 3 fullfilled…

And then… Step 4 commences… :fearful:

Yup we hopefully enjoy…:sweat_smile:

Joe tried crying for help but couldn’t.

On the other side of the world, as Phoenix was towing his Linkin zombies, the car that the Linkin zombies were in toppled over.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01450/car-crash2_532_1450999a.jpg

The Linkin Zombies crawled out of the toppled over car.

they were even more smashed, like Chester looses his ancle…Mike lost a part of his head…they looked at each other and started screaming…what a desaster

“Oh my god! What have I done???” Phoenix yelled after he exited the tow truck, just as the Linkin Zombies jumped on him.

they were fighting like wild animals