Yeah! Me! The lucky one! :joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

See…just…just…lacks humor :confused::confused::confused:

Talk about bad puns dad :crazy_face:

1 Like

:man_facepalming: The comedic value clearly goes over your head. Not to mention this isn’t a dad joke so your “meme knowledge” is clearly lacking.

I shoulda known your meme knowledge is weak from WA tho.

You being a pewdiepie leming says all we need to know about you too :stuck_out_tongue:

You saying that says all we need to know about you. Besides all true memers respect our lord Pewds as the one true meme king. :triumph:

1 Like

Oof :confused:

I warned you not to drink any of @chigokurosaki’a kool-aid :confused::confused::confused:
You feeling ok(?)
I’m tempted to call the exorcist :confused:

3 Likes

Nah. I don’t drink that man’s kool-aid. He’s on something else. Y’all just don’t understand. When you’ve been a meme and internet veteran like me your taste in humor becomes twisted and unnatural. :joy:

1 Like

Here’s a graphic to help. Most of y’all are still stuck on the top image, but the rest of us have ascended to the second.

3 Likes

Oh man i love the X-Files!!

A friend actually posted a similar pic on a group chat the other day. :joy:

4 Likes

Yes! Therapist memes are pretty solid atm :ok_hand:

4 Likes

68516066_10219839723847770_2375380505420890112_n

4 Likes

I’m well familiar with the last one. A couple of months ago I was finishing up a crappy group project, cut myself and only noticed when I saw the blood all over the chassis. It didn’t seem to want to stop bleeding, so I gaffer taped a napkin to my finger and that was it.

In retrospect, getting blood on the metal chassis wasn’t a good idea since I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it had rusted. :joy:

6 Likes

lol I got some engineering memes too

6 Likes

Screenshot_20190814-222713_Gallery

7 Likes