A few songs are better than others!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=regi][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

And believe me or not, Iridescent would never make to my top 20 either.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).[/quote]

I agree with what you said about Rob Boy, sometimes i try to listen to it, but the more i listen to it the more i don’t like it xD for me, it’s because of the sound of the song, it’s kinda strange xD
Robot Boy is the only song that i don’t like from Linkin Park and also, i don’t really like Waiting For The End (i know you will say i’m crazy now xD) i found that the lyrics, it’s too commercial
[/quote]

I can fully understand if you don’t like WFTE (although I love it), but I’m not sure one can say what is ‘LP’ and what is not ‘LP’… as I see it, it’s up to them to decide (which may be difficult enough for them being 6!)

Don’t stay? Funny, again one of my favourites…

The only song, that i don’t like is Robot Boy. It just sounds really boring to me. I mean, sure, after all the years, there may be a few songs, that i’m getting tired of from time to time, but i still like them.

[quote=B.L.A.C.K.]The only song, that i don’t like is Robot Boy. It just sounds really boring to me. I mean, sure, after all the years, there may be a few songs, that i’m getting tired of from time to time, but i still like them.

Don’t stay? Funny, again one of my favourites…[/quote]

I often skip it too … but the only reason for that is, that I have to be really, really angry to listen to that song [lol] It also makes me feel bad, because I have a girlfriend and I couldn’t sing or even think the song along, because I would feel like hurting her…

I often skip it too … but the only reason for that is, that I have to be really, really angry to listen to that song [lol] It also makes me feel bad, because I have a girlfriend and I couldn’t sing or even think the song along, because I would feel like hurting her…[/quote]

Based on that, my husband should have left home ages ago… [lol]

I often skip it too … but the only reason for that is, that I have to be really, really angry to listen to that song [lol] It also makes me feel bad, because I have a girlfriend and I couldn’t sing or even think the song along, because I would feel like hurting her…[/quote]

Based on that, my husband should have left home ages ago… [lol][/quote]

Muhahaha ;D;D;D

lol I thought i was the only one in the world who doesn’t like Robot Boy =p.

So I am the only one in this thread who likes Robot Boy ? [biggrin][/quote]
It looks like it [smile]
I couldn’t explain why, but Robot Boy sounds kind of weird to me and I’m really happy that they haven’t played it live so far. LP said this song is pretty much difficult to play because of the great number of voices on it, but it would be a challenge for them to make it.
Maybe we’d like it much more when played live [cool]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=B.L.A.C.K.]The only song, that i don’t like is Robot Boy. It just sounds really boring to me. I mean, sure, after all the years, there may be a few songs, that i’m getting tired of from time to time, but i still like them.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko]I’m not big on Robot Boy either lol. There are some songs I don’t like either form each album. Like I don’t like The Messenger too much on the album, but I LOVE it live. A lot of songs I don’t like on the CDs I love them live ;).

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko]I’m not big on Robot Boy either lol. There are some songs I don’t like either form each album. Like I don’t like The Messenger too much on the album, but I LOVE it live. A lot of songs I don’t like on the CDs I love them live ;).
[/quote]

Really ? I think it’s too short, but very good. And it just has mumbled lyrics, how can you like that more than the original ?

@regi: Sorry if my comment made you feel bad about it. Well … that’s why I don’t listen to some songs. I feel guilty very fast.

[quote=regi][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).[/quote]

He won’t hate you for what you said because, as Schatti has just said, being an LP fan doesn’t mean you have to like every single song they make. It’s up to you and to your own tastes. We’re not like sheep, everybody’s got to have their own opinions… on this highly controversial topic lol

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

He won’t hate you for what you said because, as Schatti has just said, being an LP fan doesn’t mean you have to like every single song they make. It’s up to you and to your own tastes. We’re not like sheep, everybody’s got to have their own opinions… on this highly controversial topic lol

OMG this one gets on my nerves [evil]

[quote=Jats][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko]I’m not big on Robot Boy either lol. There are some songs I don’t like either form each album. Like I don’t like The Messenger too much on the album, but I LOVE it live. A lot of songs I don’t like on the CDs I love them live ;).

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

[quote]I really couldn’t explain why, but when I listened to the LPU 9 CD for the 1st time, “Fear” triggered off something deep inside of me that I had never felt while listening to Leave Out All The Rest. But you’re right, it’s unfortunately too short [sad]
[/quote]

I like the song very much, but it somehow doesn’t let me feel that much as when I listen to LOATR. But I think the mixing is better … the strings are sounding better.

[quote=Jats]I really couldn’t explain why, but when I listened to the LPU 9 CD for the 1st time, “Fear” triggered off something deep inside of me that I had never felt while listening to Leave Out All The Rest. But you’re right, it’s unfortunately too short [sad]
[/quote]

fear is better than LAOTR :o

Its not that I don’t like a Linkin Park song but I wish the band would stop flogging the hell out of Breaking The Habit. It seems to be on so many live recordings, LPU CD’s…give us more variety.