A few songs are better than others!

Nobody’s Listening. Can’t stand it, the flute mainly, but the remix isn’t any better.

Oh and Valentine’s Day. I’ve listened to it once, ever :confused:

I don’t like those ‘BALLADS’ from MTM!

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=Jburgy]I’m not too keen on The Messenger.

It’s a song where I can listen to it but I would never choose to :)[/quote]

I feel the same way about “The Messenger” I know its a song about his Chesters’ love for his kids but its just a downer for me. I rarely (if ever) listen to it. H! Vltg3 from Reanimation annoys the hell out of me. I love the HTEP version and HTLP versionn but this one I cannot stand. That felt good to get off my chest lol

And the shaaaaaaadow of U2
Is so boring and so gray…
And the sun will set on this song…

[quote=Jburgy]I’m not too keen on The Messenger.

Yep Messenger! I just disbelieve in it!

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=Jburgy]I’m not too keen on The Messenger.

Yep Messenger! I just disbelieve in it![/quote]

cannot hear sotd anymore … they should replace it with from the Insider with you or so

Nobody’s Listening. Can’t stand it, the flute mainly, but the remix isn’t any better.[/quote]

I love Nobody’s Listening! Mike’s flow is sick, I’ll admit I didn’t like the green lantern mix but it grew on me.

Controversal…maybe. But then again someone loves a topic like this, even if it’s a mixed reaction. This IS what A Thousand Suns did. [smile]

So…An LP song I don’t like? Well before I get to that there’s been at least one song on each album I had mixed reactions to when I first listened to it. Hybrid Theory, there’s Forgotten. The intro to that never grabbed me, more like hit me and never sounded right to me but once you get past that and onto Mike’s verses it got better. On Meteora, there was Breaking The Habit. That took A WHILE for me to get used to (didn’t help the fact my copy ended up with a scratch on it, leaving all but the first 18 seconds of BTH to be played.)

Minute to Midnight, I like playing No More Sorrow on guitar, I sorta kinda hate listening to it. It’s also played alot live, I think Wretches and Kings could really replace NMS for at least half a tour.

But like the majority, I’m not a fan of ‘Robot Boy’, at all. I can’t get 10 seconds into it without changing it to something else. Lyrically, it’s great but I can’t find the heart to believe that it’s Linkin Park material. Like most have said it’s like a ballad.

I just hope that the next album isn’t like Robot Boy, I can hear alot of Minutes to Midnight being influenced by Breaking the Habit. A Thousand Suns however is like ‘experimental mixture’ of all the albums mixed together. So what I am hoping for is a similar setup to ATS, just with more of what we expect.

–RS

[quote=schen]Controversal…maybe. But then again someone loves a topic like this, even if it’s a mixed reaction. This IS what A Thousand Suns did. [smile]

So…An LP song I don’t like? Well before I get to that there’s been at least one song on each album I had mixed reactions to when I first listened to it. Hybrid Theory, there’s Forgotten. The intro to that never grabbed me, more like hit me and never sounded right to me but once you get past that and onto Mike’s verses it got better. On Meteora, there was Breaking The Habit. That took A WHILE for me to get used to (didn’t help the fact my copy ended up with a scratch on it, leaving all but the first 18 seconds of BTH to be played.)

Minute to Midnight, I like playing No More Sorrow on guitar, I sorta kinda hate listening to it. It’s also played alot live, I think Wretches and Kings could really replace NMS for at least half a tour.

But like the majority, I’m not a fan of ‘Robot Boy’, at all. I can’t get 10 seconds into it without changing it to something else. Lyrically, it’s great but I can’t find the heart to believe that it’s Linkin Park material. Like most have said it’s like a ballad.

I just hope that the next album isn’t like Robot Boy, I can hear alot of Minutes to Midnight being influenced by Breaking the Habit. A Thousand Suns however is like ‘experimental mixture’ of all the albums mixed together. So what I am hoping for is a similar setup to ATS, just with more of what we expect.

–RS

cure for the itch, I guess?
I’m not a big fan of robot boy, but I still listen to it sometimes. another times I just skip this song while listening to ATS.

[quote=nihalmyshi]cure for the itch, I guess?
I’m not a big fan of robot boy, but I still listen to it sometimes. another times I just skip this song while listening to ATS.[/quote]

ATS isn’t played lately by me …
I’m currently in Pre Linkin Park until meteora (sometimes MTM) era :smiley:
Just love listening to xero, Hybrid Theory etc , their demos, LP - HT and Meteora

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

And believe me or not, Iridescent would never make to my top 20 either.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).[/quote]

I agree with what you said about Rob Boy, sometimes i try to listen to it, but the more i listen to it the more i don’t like it xD for me, it’s because of the sound of the song, it’s kinda strange xD
Robot Boy is the only song that i don’t like from Linkin Park and also, i don’t really like Waiting For The End (i know you will say i’m crazy now xD) i found that the lyrics, it’s too commercial
[/quote]

You are absolutely right Reni. I have to say you’re crazy… [wink]! WFTE is the best song of ATS! [wink]
It’s really interesting… the lyrics is what I like most. I have the feeling I understand exactly what they mean… [razz]

Nobody’s Listening. Can’t stand it, the flute mainly, but the remix isn’t any better.[/quote]

Really? Nobody is listening is my favourite song from Meteora…I love Chester’s vocals and the lyrics!

Oh yes, that wouldn’t make to my top list either…

[quote=schen]Controversal…maybe. But then again someone loves a topic like this, even if it’s a mixed reaction. This IS what A Thousand Suns did. [smile]

–RS
[/quote]

I can say ATS brought me back to LP after HT and although there are songs there I don’t like that much, I would mind if the next album goes in the same direction - at least in terms of being fresh and new. I’d rather have an album with 5 songs I can’t stand and 5 songs I DO LOVE, than a whole album I just can listen to pass time…[smile]

Everytime I listen to Meteora I always skip “Don’t Stay”… I don’t know why tho’, just not crazy about that song. [neutral]

I skip forward :smiley:
but yeah don’t stay was a short time a skip song too … don’t know why :x

[quote=regi][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

And believe me or not, Iridescent would never make to my top 20 either.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).[/quote]

I agree with what you said about Rob Boy, sometimes i try to listen to it, but the more i listen to it the more i don’t like it xD for me, it’s because of the sound of the song, it’s kinda strange xD
Robot Boy is the only song that i don’t like from Linkin Park and also, i don’t really like Waiting For The End (i know you will say i’m crazy now xD) i found that the lyrics, it’s too commercial

Yeah … Chester sounds kinda like … a woman [lol]
But it’s still very good. Blackbirds isn’t that great, I think…