A few songs are better than others!

Is there a LP song you DON’T LIKE at all? A song which makes you think ‘what the hell is that’ or something in these lines?

That’s a controversial topic, I’m afraid [rolleyes]

There´s a few songs i don´t like, in my opinion you don´t have to like everything what a band releases to call yourself a fan.
The only song i really hate is SOTD, can´t explain exactly why but the song sucks

Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, so I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

And believe me or not, Iridescent would never make to my top 20 either.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).

[quote=schatti][/quote]

Hi Schatti
One may like every single song - if it comes naturally, great stuff. But I also don’t think you’re not a fan for not liking a song or another…

[quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).[/quote]

He won’t hate you for what you said because, as Schatti has just said, being an LP fan doesn’t mean you have to like every single song they make. It’s up to you and to your own tastes. We’re not like sheep, everybody’s got to have their own opinions… on this highly controversial topic lol

Yes, there are some songs I don’t like:

1. Empty Spaces (Yes, it’s and interlude, but it’s also fucking waste)
  2. Somehow Blackout (The part after the bridge and the verses are okay, but the first seconds sound like from a song for childrens to me)
  3. Oh No, because it sounds boring to me (how the hell can this song can be the demo of Points Of Authority ? [lol])
  4. What I’ve Done (Distorted Remix), because it somehow sounds … overloaded and I can’t listen to it
  5. Izzo/In The End, because I don’t feel the intense lyrics of ITE anymore, caused by the very strange melody of Izzo
  6. Big Pimpin’/Papercut, because I think that Papercut doesn’t fit to Big Pimpin’ at all. Lyrically and musicaly.
  7. QWERTY (Studio Version), because I like the original more and I don’t feel the power and ‘heavyness’ of the lyrics and that I feel everytime I listen to the live version

I guess that’s it … but I’m not saying that I hate those songs, I just don’t like them [biggrin]

I’m not too keen on The Messenger.

It’s a song where I can listen to it but I would never choose to :slight_smile:

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

Oh dear, I hope Mikes never reads this… he would hate me I guess (and I just adore him, of course).[/quote]

He won’t hate you for what you said because, as Schatti has just said, being an LP fan doesn’t mean you have to like every single song they make. It’s up to you and to your own tastes. We’re not like sheep, everybody’s got to have their own opinions… on this highly controversial topic lol

i don’t like “Forward” from Meteora

I’m not big on Robot Boy either lol. There are some songs I don’t like either form each album. Like I don’t like The Messenger too much on the album, but I LOVE it live. A lot of songs I don’t like on the CDs I love them live ;).

[quote=Kameiko]I’m not big on Robot Boy either lol. There are some songs I don’t like either form each album. Like I don’t like The Messenger too much on the album, but I LOVE it live. A lot of songs I don’t like on the CDs I love them live ;).
[/quote]

robot boy from LPU11 is better than the original

So I am the only one in this thread who likes Robot Boy ? [biggrin]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko]I’m not big on Robot Boy either lol. There are some songs I don’t like either form each album. Like I don’t like The Messenger too much on the album, but I LOVE it live. A lot of songs I don’t like on the CDs I love them live ;).

[quote=Jburgy]I’m not too keen on The Messenger.

It’s a song where I can listen to it but I would never choose to :)[/quote]

I feel the same way about “The Messenger” I know its a song about his Chesters’ love for his kids but its just a downer for me. I rarely (if ever) listen to it. H! Vltg3 from Reanimation annoys the hell out of me. I love the HTEP version and HTLP versionn but this one I cannot stand. That felt good to get off my chest lol

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=Jburgy]I’m not too keen on The Messenger.

It’s a song where I can listen to it but I would never choose to :)[/quote]

I feel the same way about “The Messenger” I know its a song about his Chesters’ love for his kids but its just a downer for me. I rarely (if ever) listen to it. H! Vltg3 from Reanimation annoys the hell out of me. I love the HTEP version and HTLP versionn but this one I cannot stand. That felt good to get off my chest lol

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

[/quote]

Hi Isabelle! I was just kidding… [smile], I don’t think Mike would be mad about it at all… at the end of the day we are talking about music and the way we feel about it very subjective…[smile]

[quote=regi][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

Sign!

[quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

I agree with what you said about Rob Boy, sometimes i try to listen to it, but the more i listen to it the more i don’t like it xD for me, it’s because of the sound of the song, it’s kinda strange xD
Robot Boy is the only song that i don’t like from Linkin Park and also, i don’t really like Waiting For The End (i know you will say i’m crazy now xD) i found that the lyrics, it’s too commercial

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=regi]Call me mad, but I can’t stand ‘Robot Boy’. It could be that there is too much piano in it for me, but I love the piano thing when it comes to Fort Minor, si I’m not sure. I also don’t like the lyrics - but maybe I just don’t get it.

I agree with what you said about Rob Boy, sometimes i try to listen to it, but the more i listen to it the more i don’t like it xD for me, it’s because of the sound of the song, it’s kinda strange xD
Robot Boy is the only song that i don’t like from Linkin Park and also, i don’t really like Waiting For The End (i know you will say i’m crazy now xD) i found that the lyrics, it’s too commercial