7th studio album announced

Nah, I think it’s still too early for that. And even if they booked dates or talked about potential dates, we won’t know till the official announcements.
My guess would be a late winter tour. A mini one, just a few dates, to warm up and see how the new stuff sound live, like they did with THP.

mb lpu-club tour like…would be great…but, no lpu isn´t the first choice of the guys nowerdays. Did I guess right that the LPU-HQ are payed by warner and not by LP mb @evooba @triplexero or @xTirea knows?

A LPU tour would be awesome if they did it again. The fanclub is huge now compared to back then though so I assume it is harder to pull off, hence why they ended up doing Summits.
No, the LPU runs with the profits from our memberships only. Don’t confuse it with the official site, LP.com and the LPU are completely different.

LP Site = warner
LPU Site = independent due to our payment, whos the boss? the real upper one?
get it right Eva?

I think it’s @Mike.

hopefully he didn´t forget it, due to allthe things he´s doing busily @mike

The sites are merged, and are under Wonderful Union. LPU is run by Lorenzo, Lulu and everyone else at HQ.

I think so, Mike has at least nothing to do with, only gets report and does sm vids here, sm announcement there… so it seems to me either…@evooba @samuel_the_leader

Ain’t you looking for who is the ultimate boss of the LPU. The 1st question to ask is this, whose idea to start LPU in the 1st place? Wasn’t this idea @Mike’s?

The band has a say in everything, especially when it comes to the LPU.

@samuel_the_leader Jessica Sklar and the band’s. But they did all the work in the early days. They were doing everything themselves.

2 Likes

Hopefully, it´s like this still, :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hopefully the fame hasn’t muddled his head. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

after listeniing to “the spoiler” I hope it is only kinda side/solo project MS style, if they go in this direction as LP again, I´m waiting for the…hopefully good result…

What spoiler?

1 Like

for me the thing on sc is kinda spoiler…garrix and shinoda @evooba

Oh that. That has nothing to do with the new album. It’s just something Shinoda did on his own.

What exactly are we talking about here?

The song Mike put vocals on for an EDM guy. I posted a link here

1 Like

Look out for an email tomorrow with updates regarding the new album.

2 Likes

All hail EvoOba, LP prophet!