7th studio album announced

Wouldn´t it be nice?..but, never expecting something, I learned, but alw lk fwd, lol and good morning @evooba:tada:

Correct, @The_early_walker:

4 min ago…

1 Like

how his eyes are sparkling, but…if I zoom a lil, the undercut shows a lot of grey hair, yes, even our heros getting older lol, but it was a really really good game, he also was on the playground to salute the FC Fans…

“How his eyes are sparkling”…

That’s what Google translator will do, @The_early_walker

No he is not, he is like a good wine, only gets better and more handsome.

Saw a live stream of the boys @ Warner Bros in Germany on Facebook. Silly guys.
Wasn’t sure why they were in Germany though, the sound was bad. Maybe something with the new album?

They had a meeting with the label, had to play them some of the new music and talk about the album. They could also have had meetings with their tour team there.

Cool! Nice of them to use these Facebook streams to keep the fans posted :slight_smile:

Agree, so nice of them to do something for the fans.

Kind of cool. I’d rather they did them on LPU, it is what we pay for anyways.

3 Likes

yep, when i bought LPU i had an idea to get closer to the band, fresh news etc. Nothing like that.
BUT i met some cool LP soldiers. The only thing that gives this LPU a meaning for me.

3 Likes

My only concern the last few years is the exclusive stuff we get. We rarely have chats anymore (which is the only thing the LPU is offering right now) so, that’s why I’d prefer it if they did those just for the LPU but I understand it is much easier and practical on FB. At least we get updates.

EDIT:
@Gatsie Yeah, can’t really put their social media accounts on private or anything but a cool idea would be to do diary like episodes for LPUTV for example. To give updates and stuff… but as the fanclub grows is tough to keep anything “exclusive” really. Can’t blame them.

And yes, I’ve met some amazing people through the LPU, it’s insane!

Weird, isn’t it? There’s an LPU yet the LP are more active on social media than on here.

But you’re right, the soldiers are a big bonus for this place :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess promotional wise it’s better for them to publish a lot of their activities on Social Media, though. The fanclub is big but there are even more people they can reach the way they promote themselves now, via FB and such.

Oh well. :slight_smile:

i know, but we sould get something special also, because we are SOO special :stuck_out_tongue:
Or they should make some better media system so at least we could connect with other LPU member more that just forum. Because that chat… i have not found its ‘‘magic’’ yet.

The chat doesn’t even work for me because I’m a freebee LPUer :blush::confused:

LOL, didn’t know Darth Vader was really Rick Moranis :stuck_out_tongue:

now all the truth is out :smiley:

So no actual new news regarding dates or a single?