7th studio album announced

but progress will have been put in music, they ever shared their personal process with us due to their music, so, and if it is now even 3 years btw THP and the next…lol relax buddie @Tenkaichi :relaxed:

I had a friend (some of you might remember Roddy) take this approach to The Hunting Party, and I’m going to apply the ssame for this album.

Once the album’s officially announced with a release date, I’m not going to pay any attention to the first single or any song the band will probably release to their YouTube page or social media. If the album’s due to come out on (for example) March 6th, then that’s when I’ll get my first listen to everything,

Although, I’m probably be shooting myself in the foot since it’s all going to flood my Facebook newsfeed anyway.

1 Like

Wow, how can you resist? I wait till the official release date as well to listen to the album in its entirety but I’ve listened to the 1st single already. I just skip all the previews and stuff and wait.

1 Like

Album leaks just ruin everything for me. It’s almost like the release date means nothing anymore with album leaks and bands uploading their songs to YouTube beforehand. It spoils the excitement of the first-listen for me. I’d rather just hear it all at once when it’s “supposed” to be released.

1 Like

After THP I challenged myself to do the same thing with their next album. No music, no reviews, no spoilers until the release of LP7. Maybe only first single, nothing else.

They certainly did release a good bit of the album before it even came out. 4 out of 10 solid songs.

It’s a trend of some sort. All bands are doing it, it’s getting annoying.

5 - Guilty All The Same (6th March), Until it’s Gone (5th May), Wastelands (played live for the first time on 25th May and then on the 30th Mike throw few copies of it to the crowd at Rock In Rio), Rebellion (4th June) and Final Masquerade (10th June)

1 Like

That’s half the damn album. Holy crap.

Here’s one from the meeting yesterday. I believe it was the “big” meeting with management and the label since we can clearly see they’re not in the studio like their usual Monday meetings.

4 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to share a little info. We’re close to a chunky 400 posts, but even better than that, we’ve got 13.8 thousand views on this topic! So thanks for everyone’s input and continued effort to make sure everyone’s in the loop regarding the new album, and a special big thanks to @EvoOba for all his hard work and time spent finding out the things he does for the rest of us. Thanks man!

3 Likes

LOL, I’m flattered but a) I’m a dudette and b) all the stuff I share I see from things the boys post. It’s nothing too hard to find, I just like staying up to date.

On that note, go check their latest live broadcast on FB. I’m not sure if Mike was joking or not about actually playing new music for the label (I think it’s odd to do so in Germany and not in LA) but they’re definitely cooking something.

Yup @The_early_walker, LP was live in your Germany lol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153927583756788&id=8210451787&refid=17

OMG they didn´t visited me???:joy: think of the FC Bayeren maybe, Dave loves them @samuel_the_leader ahh yes and they had a campaign, MFR leaded, mb for that, but it´s hard to get them so near unknown, the world is small and big in one…

So which part of Germany are they in right now?

dunnow invited him via twitter lol, watta party inda house :joy: but serious: I love seeing him / them leaving studio walls and go out to have some inspiration… lots and lots and lotsand lots and lots an another lots for the new album :heart:

They are in Hamburg.

https://t.co/Ndp7m3yZCv

A GIRL!?!?!?

Plot twist.

the vid [loving Mike for such snaps…] is a cool singn, the LPL considers they also may have scheduled tour dates for Europe for the second half of this year, wouldn´t this be amazing…:sparkler:

1 Like

@Tenkaichi Sorry, lol.

@The_early_walker It is a possibility to also have meetings for tour dates. I mean, they’re way more far along in the process than we originally thought, or made us think. A few winter dates may happen, like a warm up tour.

1 Like