7th studio album announced

Mike just said we’ll be getting an update in our emails soon.

Oh, that’ll be my first LPU email/newsletter update, then. :slight_smile:

EDIT: oh. Not LPU-exclusive

That’s good news. Soon as in February I hope.

Where’s this email at?

No idea. But on another note, watch this if you haven’t. He says some stuff about the new album etc.

Thanks man, good stuff.

1 Like

And… email’s been sent. Thoughts?

I actually think it’s pretty cool they’re doing this, feels like a mini diary of some sort. Really appreciate it and hope to get more in the future.

2 Likes

Oh shit, I didn’t get it. I’ll check my settings. Can you copy paste the article please?

3 Likes

I’d like to cry, but I’m way too tired.

Wow thanks for sharing Mike’s email in here :slight_smile:

Think we’ll get a single in March?

Way too early. They’re in the very early stages of writing. My guess would be a single around September, album very late in the year. (and that, if they keep their promise, which we all know very well that they’re bad when it comes to predictions)

The damn album was supposed to be out in September!!!

@Tenkaichi for me it is better late and ready than early and not realy finished…quality costs it´s price due time :relaxed:

Why? They never said anything like that.

I don’t mind how long it takes them. They can take all the time they want, better have a masterpiece that took ages to make than a rushed and bad album.

3 Likes

In a video, Mike said “around this time next year.” I believe that was in September.

So, he meant September 2016. Makes sense. Still, we all know it take much longer than that. We just gotta wait.

Personally I’d love it if we got it in 2017. 1,5 years between albums is too soon for me.

We got THP in June 2014. Q3/4 2016 would be about 2.5 years…

It still feels early to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Bottom line is, I’ll be happy whenever the new album is gonna be released. As long as it’s great, I don’t care how long it takes them to make it.