7th studio album announced

Won’t be another one of those.

I think the new album will be a further logical step in any case, the public is more and more, it is a process of, well how do you call it, the people there pick where they stand, with their music. The band has to bring their normal lives and everyone has their own experience that he brings to the music, and share more of us - the feelings transmits the music ultimately looking forward*

ps sorry for that horrible english, that was the google translator, but I hoüe you get what I mean…

I think it seems too soon to release an album every two years. I feel like The Hunting Party hasn’t been in this world long enough to move on to a new album. I think a three year gap would be better in general.

As for the next album, I’m not surprised that it’ll be in a different direction from The Hunting Party, but I wonder what it’ll sound like. I have no clue what to expect. Where else could the guys go from here? I just don’t want it to be heavily influenced by electronics.

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking!
I think the gap between Hybrid Theory, Meteora and MTM was very well placed. It allows for the anticipation build up and also lets you drain the effect of the album.
Also, about the sound of the new album, I just dont want them to do EDM-sort-of stuff. Anything else is probably fine.

2 Likes

A country album, with Mike rapping.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11258657_1599303927012620_1708361330_n.jpg

You mean next FM album? Not so sure about the country part, but meh

1 Like

I know this was mentioned in another thread before, but I still hope one day there’ll be an acoustic album coming from these guys. That would be off the chain!

1 Like

But what´s about chester in that case??? :frowning:

What about him in which case? Not sure I follow…

@Gatsie Yes! It’d be epic!

I totally do not understand that question either, Early_Walker dear?

Why, I think Chester would be brilliant in an acoustic setting. They all would be brilliant in an acoustic setting. It’d be a bit of a challenge for Joe. An acoustic DJ-set, now that’d be interessting :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think that they would produce an acoustic album, given sales predictions. It would just be too great a loss.

I’m more curious about album name and art.

1 Like

I hear a lot of acoustic music on TV or radio. A lot of songs like acoustic guitar+vocal+additional instruments. LP could do something like this and it would sell more copies than THP.

Yeah, think about it like an acoustic EP. They could include performances of songs like LOATR (the Summit version), the FM one they recently released, The Messenger, In My Remains (Summit version) and maybe Little Things?
I don’t remember in which thread we talk about this, there’s definitely another one so if you guys find it, link it below!

My December… :

1 Like

I totally disagree about the thought of an acoustic album not being able to sell well. Have you heard the acoustic eargasm that is “Final Masquarade”? If you haven’t, I really recommend it, it’s just so pure and wonderful.

Seriously in all honesty, I think an acoustic album would actually have the potential to sell very well. An EP like EvoOba mentioned would be lovely too.

Here’s the link to one of the older threads about an Acoustic LP album:

2 Likes

@EvoOba Sorry dude, but I explain it very pleasent: An acoustic LP Album didn´t need a singer…

@The_early_walker Ehmm… why? Who’s gonna sing then?

How come I never seen this alternate music video of What I’ve Done before?

2 Likes