Linkin Park Acoustic

I also would love the see an acoustic album! Maybe, if LP don’t want to release an acoustic album, it could be an idea for the next LPU CD or something.

2 Likes

Been dying for this to happen… hopefully it will one day!

I believe they were recording it for some reason. Maybe an LPUTV exclusive? Would be cool and different.

1 Like

It would be an honor for us to have a exclusive acoustic album to the LPU.
Not hurt to dream, and someone who knows the LPHQ read this topic hahahahh

1 Like

Totally agree! Would be fun to hear songs like Castle of glass or In The End in an acoustic version. Or any song for that matter. Personally, I think an acoustic Linkin Park CD would do very well.

Maybe a bit weird, but I’m also a fan of oldskool music, as in jazzy tunes and motown stuff. I know it’s never going to happen, but I would love to hear some Linkin Park tunes in a nice smooth acoustic and jazzy version. I’ve imagined a few of theirs songs in that style and in my head it sounds awesome. Yep.

An acoustic album would be AMAZING!!! Songs like “Waiting for the End” “Castle of Glass” and “Final Masquerade” sound great when I play them on my acoustic guitar, so having official acoustic versions from LP would be absolutely fantastic!!! :smiley:

1 Like

“Castle of Glass” actually has an acoustic guitar in the background. It’s VERY hard to hear, but it’s there! I’m pretty sure it starts during the first chorus or the bridge between the first chorus and second verse.

I’ve been playing Castle of Glass back and forth for a while and you’re right, I noticed the acoustic guitar in the background now.

Sometimes I imagine the song being played with a saxophone with a more jazzy vibe. Seriously, it’s surreal and funky :smile:

1 Like

Brad plays the acoustic parts live anyways so :wink:

I just love that song :slight_smile:

Dangit, they should make a complete acoustic album, it would totally rock!

2 Likes

That’s why they released Living Things (Acapellas & Instrumentals), so that you could listen to it better :stuck_out_tongue: I like the jazz-y idea, but I was pleased with the 2 A&I albums too. It is probably the closest you can “officially” get to a Acoustic album.

2 Likes

We have just been talking about acoustic LP songs and a few weeks later a present comes. How awesome is that??? :kissing_heart:

A Gift For You (Free Song) - http://wp.me/pLf5M-2e0

2 Likes

They READ our posts, and replied :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I feel happy about it!

Yes! Now, if only they released the entire session (with video) and not only FM. Because I assume this is from the day they did that little acoustic set at Machine Shop.

OMG, too awesome isn’t it? Final Masquerade’s latest acoustic version is my new fave on the list :smile:

Gosh it would be so awesome if they would just make a complete acoustic album. Seriously would be nifty.

2 Likes

I would love an acoustic album from them for sure. I feel like it brings a whole new feel to the songs :). I love the final masquerade acoustic they released :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I have only just got round to listening to it. I love it. Camp fire music! More please!

Linkin Park - Numb (Acoustic Funny Version) :smile:

5 Likes

hahaha thanks for sharing this is great!!

1 Like

an acoustic album would be so cool! especially after all the heavyness that was the hunting party.

1 Like