7th studio album announced

after listeniing to “the spoiler” I hope it is only kinda side/solo project MS style, if they go in this direction as LP again, I´m waiting for the…hopefully good result…

What spoiler?

1 Like

for me the thing on sc is kinda spoiler…garrix and shinoda @evooba

Oh that. That has nothing to do with the new album. It’s just something Shinoda did on his own.

What exactly are we talking about here?

The song Mike put vocals on for an EDM guy. I posted a link here

1 Like

Look out for an email tomorrow with updates regarding the new album.

2 Likes

All hail EvoOba, LP prophet!

LOL, not a chance, more like a reminder. It was announced on all of LP’s social media accounts.

I saw the announcement on FB about this too. Wonder what surprise we’ll get in our mailbox this time :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Emails have been sent.

Nothing new really. We already knew everything. Also, dunno why they call this a new studio, they’ve been there for years now lol.

2 Likes

No matter what the Album is going to be I cant wait!

Maybe it’s new because… there is actually a secret passage to the land of unicorns in their studio.

No, they probably mentioned it cause a lot of people thought NRG just got a revamp. I still wonder why they moved studios, it must be something much more than just Mike’s preference to have a PC set up as well.

Maybe it’s because…

For those that don’t know, MFR had a charity event last night (poker tournament benefiting the organisation) and this interview (more will follow) was just posted.

It’s pretty funny in the beginning and the updates we get on the new album is not something new really but Mike kind of confirmed that they might bring a producer in if they feel like it (they’re self producing as of right now).

UPDATE: Brad’s interview is up now as well

2 Likes

I just saw Mike’s instagram about it. Interesting interview too. Thanks for the share :slight_smile:

nice share <ghjklöoiuz>

@The_early_walker, Mike gambling lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqpegQDmWl/

1 Like

There’s an interview with Joe as well but hasn’t been uploaded yet. They did upload another one with Mike but it’s just for MFR so I won’t share it.

@samuel_the_leader Yeah, I think it’s pretty cool that they took something they love doing on tour for fun and turned it into a charity event. So many great people were in attendance supporting them.